bored of eating lol...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
i am actually bored of eating AMAZINGLY... i am sick of having to think about food and decide WHAT i can or cant eat.

ss'ing is a piece of pi$$ compared to any plan which involves food :sigh:

i am thinking about getting back onto ss on sunday and not completing my weeks trial of cd combined with atkins!

off to nandos later but to be honest, the novelty has gone already. been sticking to atkins for lunch and dinner. i have stayed the same and am amazed i havent gained in the first few days.

i dont like worrying about whether ive gained or not... prob will after a biggish meal at nandos... i just want the security of ss'ing and knowing that there is no way the scales will move in the wrong direction if im sticking to the plan.

soooo i will continue today and tomorrow (wedding and buffet yikes...) and then really think hard about getting back on wagon sunday to get to 9 stone something...

cant believe i am not enjoying food... it has become a worry rather than a pleasure lol :(

I know what you mean, it's realy tiring constantly thinking about what you can eat, and how what you have eaten may have affected your scales!

I'm with you on getting back on the SS wagon, (so I'll see you in the wagon thread). it's my birthday tomorrow so I'm going to start SSing on Monday. See you there!

Back