Bored of it now...

wannadrop3st

Hi Guys,
When i first started CD i had sooo much enthusiasm, falling off the wagon was not a possibility.... then xmas came, I was 2 stone down and took the xmas period 'off', managed only to put on 4lb, so was pretty happy.....but from then till now i am struggleing to find the 'oomph' i had to begin with :sigh:
I have struggled pretty much week in week out and only lost 16lb this year :eek:
i still have 13lb to go to my target but i am umming and ahhing about getting there with CD, although i KNOW i cant lose weight on any other diet, so why cant i get my head back where it needs to be :(
Anyone else ever felt like this and how did you over come it ???
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya, you have to remember what it was that made you want to lose weight, how far you have come and how much money you will have wasted if you give up now!!! there is a sexy slim woman waiting to be released into the summer sun!!!

Too right!!! xx

hmmmm... as someone who struggled to restart for well over a year I can totally understand. Even this year, every month that went by was a reminder that I wasn't where I wanted to be.

For me, if I can be 100% for the first 3/4 days I seem to get back in the zone, and really become determined (like I am now). Straying from the plan seems pointless- as its a delay to getting where I want to be, so no matter how nice the "food" may be, I guess I am at the point where I want to lose weight MORE.

Good luck getting your mojo back :)

i was like you ar easter, read my blog!
and it was my cdc wise words and kd's post on why we binge that made me get my head together and you know what i'm back on and have started to have the dame determination as i did 6 weeks ago at the begining of my journey.

Do you have a clear defined goal? I have been psyching myself up to CD by spending some time each day dreaming/ thiinking about my goal and how it will feel/ what I will do (or wear :)) etc.

I'm a newbie but it helped motivate me and get my head around starting CD.

Back