Bored of posting!

zpacey

I guess this thread will probably be ignored or cut off by the moderators or if not, get one or two people answering and that is exactly why i am bored of MiniMins, don't get me wrong, I love reading all the threads and always put my opinions thr but it's so dishearting that other people don't bother commenting on yours and esp when you need them most. I've been here since 2008 and I can only count on 2 people who always comment and give me advise always, this has now started pissing me off big time as you get to see other people asking the same question you asked b4 and getting hundreds of responses. Hence I ask, why oh why can't I get a response, I've decided to just read and hope someone else will ask what am worrying/thinking abt as they will def get answered than ask it myself, is it just me or has anyone experienced this?

I find lots of different people comment on my diary, especially if i go to their diary and support them.

I am sorry you feel you are not getting much support. I see you are doing Atkins. Could this be why you have few replies? I find I do most of my postings in the Slimming World as that is the diet i follow. I rarely read other sections never mind post in them.

Irene xx

Hey zpacey, I'm sorry you feel like your threads are not getting the response you want/need.

I have no idea why this is, I guess there could be lots of reasons.
I tend to just randomly go through the forum and reply to threads that I have something to say in, if I dont have an answer/am not on that diet then I don't leave a reply.

Claire x

Back