Bored!!!

MissFlowers

Hi everyone!

I am on day 10 today, on my 7 day weigh in (on monday) i had lost 7 pounds, was really chuffed about it, because this weekend was sooo hard! With it being valentines day and my boyfriends bday, all i thought about was food! I cooked my boyfriend a suprise bday meal on monday(i love cooking) anyway, i made some mash patatoes and i had a fork full and since then i feel so guilty! Thats the only cheat i have done in 10 days, but I also feel hungry again and feel that i have let myself down over one fork full of mash!! haha!!

It has made me more forcused and i wont do it again now, on monday 22nd will be week two for me and then i have 4 weeks left on lipotrim.

Its just such a boring diet! I knew it would be before i started, but dont think you can imagine just how boring it is until your doing it!! Ive been trying to keep busy, visiting friends etc, but i always end up at there houses when they are just about to have tea and its a killer! So would rather hibernate whilst i am on it, but then i get so bored in the evenings and think about food!! i'm not too bad at work during the day, its when im at home in the evenings - thats the hardest time for me!!

Argghhh, no one said it would be easy and it isnt! Its so odd, some days i feel mega positive, then the next day im just like OMG this is horrible!!!

Just have to think of the end result!!!!!

Jeeze I do go on, i'm sat at my desk at work and everyone round me is eating, so i had to come on here to forget about food for 10 mins!!!

Thanks for reading!!! xx:D

TUT TUT mash potato indeed!? lol
It's amazing that just one spoon can make you crave food so badly but it really does.
Well you have learnt from your mistake and won't be doing it again, good luck for next WI.

Awww Miss Flowers *hugs* for you.

Sorry to here you're bored and having trouble being around food. Believe me it does get easier. It will get to the stage where you don't even think about food and will wonder what all the fuss was about!

I could cook all day, eat in restaurants, go to pubs, cinema etc and food and drink does not bother me at all. I always say that food and drink will still be there when I'm at a healthy weight. What's the saying - Short term sacrifice for long term gain? Is that right?

Try and stay away from things that will tempt you/vex you until you're well into the swing of things. Put the spoonful of mash in the past and move on, forget about it, but try not to let it happen again, as it can lead you on a downward spiral.

X

Thanks guys! I am defo not going to eat anything out side of what we are aloud again! Damn that mash patatoe! Sooo not worth it! Just going to look forward and keep focused, only 4 and a half weeks left!!!

:eek:

Back