Boredom...

Ooh I love a good nosey at peoples piccies!
I now keep one of my big piccies up on the fridge next to one of my thin ones.
I'm not having any more children so no reason to ever be big again!

When I lost the weight last time (5 stone 4 in 11 months) I did it on red. Only red. EE wasn't around then and I knew I wouldn't lose on green
The thing is, I now have 2 kids to feed as well as hubs so EE is more family friendly. I'm def trying to still limit the carb intake though!
I lost 2 stone in the summer on one of those shake only diets. I've kept all of it off but I keep threatening myself that if I don't make this work I'll have to go back to the shakes. I REALLY don't want to so I need to try harder!

I can sympathise! I've tried celebrity slim and I found it really hard. I think because it was neither a total meal replacement nor a food diet, I was absolutely starving the whole time! I've been looking at cambridge for a quick boost to start with especially since once youre in ketosis you're meant to not be hungry! However, I simply can't afford £40 a week on shakes :( My mum still does all my food shopping as I live at home being a student and she refuses to buy me the shakes! She spends alot more a week on food and drink but she simply doesn't believe in vlcd's and won't let me do it unless I fund it myself. She knows I am unable to fund it myself so therefore knows I won't be doing it!! Frustrating but atleast I know I have sw until I manage to afford it, if I ever need it!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did Exante which is £26 a week but yes, it's definitely not a way of life. It was VERY hard but it certainly made me appreciate things like fruit and veg. My husband hated me(stinky breath, completely grumpy, refused to cook for him) and you can't go out full stop. Don't go there ha ha!!

I try not to sit down in front of the television without something else to do as well. Most TV programmes don't require 100% of my attention, so I can be sorting papers, glancing through a magazine, sewing, doing a crossword. Keeps the hands busy and out of the biscuit barrel!!

I try not to sit down in front of the television without something else to do as well. Most TV programmes don't require 100% of my attention, so I can be sorting papers, glancing through a magazine, sewing, doing a crossword. Keeps the hands busy and out of the biscuit barrel!!

Exactly what I say!! I logon and do a lot of browsing this forum whilst the TV is on - now have Graham Norton show - which I love - and as you say keeps the hands busy...:D

Back