Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

You're all so sweet :) I definitely missed you guys too!

Well what with work, I went a bit off the rails in that I just wanted to eat convenient stuff. Then I found out that the professor I saw at the private hospital had seen my request for the endoscopy at the NHS and had got me booked in :) Had that last Tuesday finally so hopefully getting the results from that sometime soon!

I weighed myself today...only 1.2lbs on in about a month of eating crap! Not too bad lol. I think most of that was cos I kept thinking oh I'll start again tomorrow so let me have one more cake or might as well get that greggs (omg the jaffa cake doughnut!!) but that was happening everyday! So my eating otherwise can't have been that bad to only have put on 1.2 in a month :)

Went gym yesterday. Well this getting back on track is my boyfriends doing. He decided he needed to join the gym. So I was like I better start going again too. Get eating back on track too. But then a couple of days ago we were talking and I think we both know it is time to end things. So kinda doing the back and forth of that at the moment if you know what I mean. Thinking of reasons not to do it even though we've both said it's what should happen. So it's gonna be hard there now.

Works been going alright. I've been made the keyworker of the most difficult man there. Like whenever anyone asks what I am doing if I'm in his folder and I'm like keywork, they burst out laughing and are like good luck. He truly is difficult. Threatens to hit me everytime I have his folder out cos he gets paranoid. It's not that I'm scared, cos the amount of times he's threatened me, I know he's not gonna hit me. It's the constant having to explain to him I'm trying to help him and I'm not writing anything bad and I'm having to update the folder cos half the info is wrong cos it hasn't been updated in that long! He's lovely otherwise though lol.

I'm gonna catch up on all your diaries now :) x

Welcome back from the dark side Bostik, its always going to be tough at first with a new routine.

And damn, I bet if I eat what I wanted for a month I would gain a stone or 2.

Thank you. I expected to get on the scales and be up quite a bit! Was very shocked to see it was such a small gain :)

1.2lbs after a month is pretty damn good, well done.

SO glad to have you back chick. Sounds like things have been pretty hectic. Well done on the teeny tiny gain, hardly worth mentioning really!!! :) xxx

Wasn't so bad. I asked for the sedative. So all i remember was it being very uncomfortable and weird with stuff being shoved down my throat. And next thing i knew it was done. They've noticed a couple of things in my duodenum and have taken biopsies so hopefully know what's been wrong with me soon.

My body is aching from training at the gym yesterday. Probably shock after not doing any for a month lol

I know! When i was working out i was just thinking this would have been easy a month ago!!

Hope everything comes back clear hun. I have to have regular colonoscopies and I always opt for the sedative. I love the woozie feeling, and like you say, before you know it, it's over.
:) xxx

They said they might have to go in from down there too depending on what comes from this. Really dont want that to be necessary though!

Honestly, it's not that bad. The worst bit is taking the DISGUSTING medicine that clears you out. Hopefully you won't get to find out though hun. :)

So glad your back Bostik!!!! So pleased its only a small gain, u will lose that in no time.
Hope they manage to find out what is wrong and can finally get you sorted.

Thanks guys :) in January when i got the letter from the hospital saying dont come for the appointment go back to your doctor, i spent the whole day in bed. Felt so helpless. When i got the letter to say id got the appointment i was so happy i cried. The amount ive been through with it has been ridiculous.

Why do guys act like they're the only one hurting? Or is it just my boyfriend! Does my head in. We're both going through this, not just him. Argh!

On a happier note, two days on track :) let the third begin! Off to work at 11. Shift times have changed. So gonna have to get my eating routine changed a bit.

Oh been having porridge for breakfast recently. Quite filling and im not hungry for ages after even though i have the child size packs!

Men are idiots, especially when it comes to emotions. They can be so selfish!!
Well done for getting back on track, I know how hard it cn be after a month off. :) x

Argh for real. Totally selfish. And as much as im tryna be like its all good and well still be mates, its bloody hard for me. Been nearly 3 years after all! Dunno how id be if he was like oh I've got a girlfriend. He's meant to be mine you know?

Another day on track :) think im getting ill though. Fluey. Hope not though! At work for two more days before i have a day off.

Back