Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Good luck, will keep my fingers crossed for you. As everyone else has said, you are doing a great job and have a fantastic attitude, so I'm sure if you end up getting it you will soon kick it into touch :)

Just been to the doctors and apparently a few months ago (Feb I think) I was meant to go for a blood test, but I didn't. It was cos they wanted to check my fasting glucose. They suspected I may have diabetes. I have a blood test on Thursday now. Really, really hoping I'm not 22 with diabetes :(

I know its easier said than done, but try not to worry about your blood test too much. At that age it is quite a shock to be told something like that, but its not certain you have it. Even if you do, it can be managed effectively with eating well, exercising and losing weight. All of which you're doing really well anyway!

Thanks a lot you guys! :) Yeah I'm not gonna stress about it. Just get it done on Thursday. More worried about the needle really, lol. I'm terrified. Hopefully they tell me on the same day though!

Pizza Hut after the gym tonight. Must control myself! Especially now the salad bar is free. Pasta salad mmmm :rolleyes:

Hi bostik, hope your blood test goes ok and you've not got diabetes, you are doing so well, hope you enjoy your pizza hut and with the salad being free now just try and fill up on salad and not potato salad ;-).x

Good luck for 2moro Bostik.
Pizza hut is one of my favourite places to eat.......mmmmmmnnnn pizza!
I hope your will power is better than mine, fraid I have never tasted the salad, whoops! Enjoy your night x

Mmmm pizza hut, great motivation after a session at the gym!

Really really hope that everything goes well with the blood test tomorrow.

I love the pizza hut salads, but something tells me the name SALAD is a little mis leading!! LOL

Good luck today, hope it goes ok :)

Thanks guys! You're all so sweet :) Going in a few mins. Proper dreading the needle!

Pizza hut was awful! Only had one slice cos I had no appetite :( Well disappointed as I went to the gym so earned at least two more!

I just went. Took my blood. Gave me a glucose drink to drink. And gotta go back in an hour or so to get more blood taken. Feeling sorry for myself lol :eek:

I think your trip to pizza hut was probably overshadowed by todays events.

I'll be thinking of you for your second lot.

Lots of hugs being sent your way. :hug99:

Hope you are ok bostik, I hate needles too. I faint with them, and when I was pregnant I had to lay down for them on those beds in the doctors surgery so I wouldn't pass out, haha what am I like, fingers crossed for you that it's not diabetes.xxx

Just had the second one. Was more scared this time. But it is over now :) Wait til Wednesday for the results.

I did just have some left over chinese though. Haven't eaten anything since that slice of pizza cos it was a fasting blood test. The chinese was soooo good :eek:

Back