Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Weighed in and the 5lbs stayed off :D I'm now in 15 stone 9. I can't even remember the last time I was in the 15's :D

Oh and I noticed my gym pants felt like they were gonna fall off today so I think I am gonna be needing a new (smaller) pair! :D

Fantastic!! Well done you :)

Yay!!! amazing weigh in!!! x

Thanks guys :) I don't like how the calories I can eat goes down though when I lose weight lol

Weighed in and the 5lbs stayed off :D I'm now in 15 stone 9. I can't even remember the last time I was in the 15's :D

Get in!! It feels so so good to get into the next stone down! Proud of you babe :) xx

Thanks a lot guys :)

Lunch was pretty bad today. All within my calories but bad choices. Fried snacks and that rather than eating the proper food that had been cooked. I felt bad after eating it though so that is an improvement at least :)

Less of the guilt, it was within cals, a little bit of naughtiness with some fried goodness is not going to ruin your mission... bet it made you go "mmmmmmmmmm" though!!! x

Haha made me feel not good actually. Like I would have enjoyed the food more!

Today I noticed I've not been eating crisps much! I have been eating like a pack a day. And over the past week or so I don't find myself wanting them much. I love crisps so something is obviously wrong with me lol :)

Had a couple of drinks last night. Also had dinner out. Even though managed to almost mess the day up by ending it with some yummy nachos, still came under calories, shockingly. I was thinking oh I've messed today up. Might as well have something else to eat when I get home. Lucky I didn't!

Well done Bostick on avoiding that slippery slope! Just shows how easy it could be to slip back into those dangerous habits that got us here in the first place. You are doing really well, here's to your next target!

Just been to the doctors and apparently a few months ago (Feb I think) I was meant to go for a blood test, but I didn't. It was cos they wanted to check my fasting glucose. They suspected I may have diabetes. I have a blood test on Thursday now. Really, really hoping I'm not 22 with diabetes :(

Try not to worry Bostik. Wait and see what happens. At least you are taking positive steps to reducing your weight which can only be good.

And well done for not thinking "sod it" the other night. I've had moments like that quite a lot in the past and always succumbed. :eek:

Bumble
x

Thanks hun :) I'm hoping it was just then. I have been eating a lot healthier the past couple of months so maybe it has made a difference.

Just like Bumble said, try not to worry. You are doing all the things your doctor would tell you to do. You are loosing weight, exercising, and changing your life for the better. These are really really positive things.

Whatever happens though Bostik, I know you can handle it and deal with it. You have a fantastic attitude, and are more than capable of kicking its butt. :)

Lot's of love hun xxx

Just been to the doctors and apparently a few months ago (Feb I think) I was meant to go for a blood test, but I didn't. It was cos they wanted to check my fasting glucose. They suspected I may have diabetes. I have a blood test on Thursday now. Really, really hoping I'm not 22 with diabetes :(

Aww babe, I've got my fingers and toes crossed that it's not bad news. BUT if it is diabetes, then it's not the end of the world. Plenty of people cope really well and live COMPLETELY normal lives with diabetes. Of course you'd rather not get it, but I know that you can be strong and deal with it. Let us know when you get your results please and we'll support you whatever the outcome :)

Thanks guys :) I know I'll be able to deal with it cos I've already changed my diet a whole lot and am losing the weight. Just don't really want it. Have to see how Thursday goes. Thanks again :)

Back