Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Loving the sound of the new look and clothes - yay for you, that's a great job!

Mmmm pizza - I'll have to look out the WW one I reckon I could find 500 cals to eat that but I know what you mean I really cannot chow down the same amount I used to! That is probably a good thing.

You're doing so well, keep it up :)

Thanks samalama!

And yeah, I have! I've been looking for them squares! Can't find them :(

I bought 3 packets last time I saw them. They're all in my freezer waiting to be nommed :D

Haha shall have to do that if I ever find them!

WW do lil fresh pizzas too for smaller tummys!! I get one for lunch sometimes. Chiller bit of a big asda will have em.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to the doctors. My blood test gave the all clear. No diabetes! So relieved! Gonna start taking the iron and vitamin d tablets she prescribed though lol. Thanks for all the support guys :)

Went to the doctors. My blood test gave the all clear. No diabetes! So relieved! Gonna start taking the iron and vitamin d tablets she prescribed though lol. Thanks for all the support guys :)

So pleased for you hun. What a relief!!

Glad you are gonna start taking the meds she gave you. I know you are not always keen to take them, but they are vitamins that you are lacking, so hopefully it will balance everything out in your body.

Great news Bostik :D:D:D

That's fantastic news!! I'm so pleased for you :)

Hey just managed to catch up with your diary, I'm so pleased about the result of your blood test, and jolly well done on your loss... A-MAZ-ING!!! x

Thanks you guys :) I seriously thought like oh sh*t all these years not doing anything about it is now catching up to me and I've probably got it. So much relief when she said the blood test was fine!

Had training again last night. In my smaller gym clothes! I actually am starting to feel slimmer now :)

Also, yesterday I went to my friends house and I haven't seen her mum for a while. Her mum just kept staring at me for a while before saying you've lost so much weight! And the dress I was wearing yesterday was in a photo of me from when I was about 16/17. In that photo it was tight and you could see I was huge. Yesterday it was hanging off me. I really can't believe I was ever over 22 stones. Crazy.

Weighed myself at the gym. 2lbs lost :D Not looking forward to next week though as theres a party tomorrow and alcohol loves taking up my calories! :eek:

Well done Bostik!!! That's great :)

We have a party tonight, I will be having a few glasses, but Im hoping to restrain myself so I don't have a hangover!!

Well done honey. 2lb is fab!! :D

Try not to immeadiatley look at the negatives though.

The party next week is something to think about later, just enjoy the fab loss for a couple of days, cos you Rock!!! :D

Thanks guys! Haha I've not been over cals yet so I don't really mind if I do tonight. Also went gym last night so can use those cals if I need to :)

Well done on the loss!!! And don't get worried about the party. Try and alternate your drinks with low cal soft drinks. And most of all...have a good time!! We can't spend the rest of our lives avoiding parties...lifes for living! You can always get back on plan the next day and get some exercise in to limit the damage.:)

Brilliant news Sweets - a relief indeed and now you can loose even more weight without that worry! Yay for you enjoy the party and have a little of what you fancy!

Back