Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Thanks hun. Shall be lower than 14.5 stones when I go on my holiday :) Thinking of getting some maxi dresses and that maybe. Dunno my dress size at all. I'm sorta hoping it's a size that I can get not from Evans so I don't have to pay their ridiculous prices!

ooh, you got to be a 16ish I would reckon. Thats my dream size at the moment. :) If you are around a 16 you can shop anywhere really. Sainsburys and George @ asda are fab for cheap and lovely clothes. Maxi dresses will be perfect for Barcelona. :)
So proud of ya Bostik, you should be really pleased xx

Thanks hun :) I hope so! My gym top is a 20. But I got it bigger on purpose. So not sure what I actually am. Don't have any idea about what suits me either. Might drag my sister with cos I know she'll be honest with me lol. It's all so weird!

Thanks hun :) I hope so! My gym top is a 20. But I got it bigger on purpose. So not sure what I actually am. Don't have any idea about what suits me either. Might drag my sister with cos I know she'll be honest with me lol. It's all so weird!

I know it's weird, but you are going to look amazing. Defo take your sister, it's always advisable to have someone with you when purchasing important items of clothes. :) Just remember take your time, and don't but anything you don't feel comfortable and confident in. :)

Weighing in today as I won't be home tomorrow to do it. 203lbs exactly! That's 2 and a half stones gone since I started calorie counting :D So so so pleased!

Well done that's amazing :D xx

Thanks guys! Booked the tickets to Barcelona today! So excited :D

Went shopping for clothes for my holiday today. Wow. I first went into Evans. Picked up a dress that was 18/20. Waaay too big! Picked up a 16 with a zip too and it fit fine! I was in shock. Anyway left there as I obviously did not need it for the first time lol. Went to other shops and found clothes in 16's that actually fit me! I was trying on clothes in Primark, Topshop, USC, allsorts! Normally I go to these shops and I'm waiting for my friends in the changing rooms. This time I was the one trying things on! Feels really weird but really good! Saw a maxi dress in New Look in the range for bigger ladies that was nice. They were all too big for me! Proper mental coming home with a Topshop shopping bag that had clothes for me in it! As you can tell, I am very excited lol.

When I got home my aunt was here with my cousins so went to say hi. They kept going on and on about how I've lost so much weight and what was my secret? Do you not eat? Do you only eat grilled stuff? That really annoys me still. But I am a size 16! I actually had no idea I would be. Thought I'd be struggling to get into an 18! Really really happy :D

I bloody knew you were a 16!! Well done Bostik!! You should be so pleased with yourself, you really are an inspiration to me hun. :) Keep up the good work.

Oh and I want a photo of how gorgeous you look in some of your new fancy clothes.
Well done babe :D

Thanks sarah :) that is a lovely thing to say. You can do it again. Just gotta get into it and the habit will kick in after a bit :)

Thanks squeezy! Haha, shall maybe put up some pics from Barcelona when I am back.

Feel so weird wearing these clothes. Proper weird. And they actually fit me! I am not going back to being bigger again ever. It is just so much better when I am getting healthier. You know when you're big you think well I've always been like this. There's no point in me trying to lose the weight. I'm always gonna be like this. It's too much effort for nothing. There is so much of a point and I can honestly say it really hasn't been that much of an effort for me. Yeah some days are difficult when I just want to eat loads for the sake of it. But on the whole I have enough calories. I'm not starving. I am eating food I like. And I am happier and healthier :)

TOTM again. Constantly hungry. And craving chocolate. Went over a bit yesterday but it's okay. Way under maintenance so won't put on weight :) Just want the pains to stop!

You're doing fantastic Bostik!!!!
Size 16.......fantastic!! :)

Top shop!! Am so jealous! The last time I fitted on their clothes I was 15! And they come up small well done you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun! I'm still in shock lol.

Dissertation being handed in tomorrow morning. Cocktails to celebrate. I am gonna be so drunk for the first time in ages :D

Dissertation finally handed in! Masters is finally over! Such a huge relief! Had a few drinks. Ate whatever today. With guessing I think I just worked it all out and think I am just under maintenance calories today which isn't so bad. Gives me hope a bit cos then I think when I am not counting, I am eating a decent amount of food and not going hugely over so maintenance might not be that hard?

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...50263774842471_698562470_8142177_111055_n.jpg

That's me today just before I handed in my dissertation. I know it is blurry and that. But it's kinda the first time I can proper tell the difference. My face has gone right small compared to how it used to be! The dress is way too big still lol. I'll put pics from barcelona when I'm back showing you in proper fitting clothes!

Massive congratulations Bostik!!! :D You must be so, so relieved that your dissertation is finally handed in. What a massive thing to have done.
I can totally see a difference in that pic compared to the one you posted a while back of you before you started loosing weight. You should really proud babe. I'm beaming as I'm writing this, you have done so well. :)

Back