Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

He's just back from a&e. Severe whiplash and a minor concussion. If you saw the picture of the car, you'd wonder how that is all he has. The police and paramedics were shocked he survived. Meds and rest and he should be alright :)

Caroline, it's been alright. Well last night was hard. But hoping it'll get easier as I get into the routine again. Upped my calories by changing my goal to lose 1lb a week now so makes it easier :)

Sounds like your bf was very lucky. Hope your both doing ok.
It's not easy getting back on track, but you'll get there. :)

Yeah. He's just constantly on pain pills that leave him feeling stoned so he's happy enough lol.

3 days on track :) getting there!

Went gym :) did c25k week 1 day 2 again. Managed :)

Mum kept bugging me to go with her. Glad she did cos I really couldn't be bothered! Need to get more active again!

georgina2930 said:
hi hun am here to follow x

Im in size 18 gym pants!! I got in the 16s actually but i wanted them a little loose. Also i got a coat from new look! So happy im not just stuck in Evans now!

Thanks guys :) so pleased!

Done my CV. Officially job hunting now! This is gonna be interesting lol.

Good luck with the job hunting hun, I'm sure there is something perfect waiting for you out there!
I can't wait to be a 16, well done hun. I have got to go to Evans for a Christmas day outfit. Nothing I own fits properly, so I need something new. Evans here I come :) x

Ooh hope you find something nice squeezy!

Just thought I would tell you that I think you are pretty awesome hun!!! :) xx

Back