Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Lol, don't feel either! I'll probably give up soon! But figured I might as well give it a go while I feel sort of motivated to lol.

Got one session with the personal trainer paid for from before so gonna do that tomorrow. That will probably kill cos I ain't been in months! Kinda wanna stop with him and do 30 day shred or something but dunno if I'll be motivated enough to do that or if I need him there to make sure I do it. Decide after tomorrows session I guess!

Yeah, do! Its good so far!

Just finished the last day of week two of c25k! Really dunno how im gonna get through the runs in week 3!

You will get through them just like you got through them in week 2!! You are doing amazingly, well done hun. :)

Thanks guys! I hope so. The runs are like twice as long so a little nervous lol

So ill! Throat feels like its swollen or something. Even hurts to swallow my spit. And eating hurts too much! Not fun :(

Think I've got a casual job though once my CRB comes through :) Should be good while I'm looking for something else.

Oh noo! Sorry you are feeling rubbish! Everyone is I'll around me at the moment I am just waiting to get something. Great news about the job though :)

Thanks hun :)

Changing my weigh day to Thursday for a few weeks as im in a challenge on mfp and thats the day we are weighing in.
Soooo... Very pleased with my loss this week! 1.6lbs! 180.6! Ive now lost 4 stones, I'm finally out of the 13s and just into the 12s :D And by next weigh in i should be an overweight bmi if i stay on track! So so happy :D

Big well done on the loss hun. Congratulations for getting to the 4 stone mark, I can't wait for that myself.
Great news about the job, hope it all works out. Get better soon hun :)

Squeezyweezy said:
Big well done on the loss hun. Congratulations for getting to the 4 stone mark, I can't wait for that myself.
Great news about the job, hope it all works out. Get better soon hun :)
Thanks hun. Can't wait to start working. And you'll be there soon :)

Bostik said:
Changing my weigh day to Thursday for a few weeks as im in a challenge on mfp and thats the day we are weighing in.
Soooo... Very pleased with my loss this week! 1.6lbs! 180.6! Ive now lost 4 stones, I'm finally out of the 13s and just into the 12s :D And by next weigh in i should be an overweight bmi if i stay on track! So so happy :D

Yay! You are doing so well!!! :)

Just had a session with my trainer. Knackered. But feel a lot better than i used to after a session :)

Was gonna do couch to 5k tomorrow morning cos gyms closed til Tuesday I think. But legs are killing from all the squats and lunges yesterday! Annoying cos have to wait til tuesday to start week 3, but I really couldn't do it with this pain!

Hope you're all having fun getting ready for Christmas!

Back