Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

I'm so impressed at how on track you've stayed and all the exercise and now the trainer! Well done :)

Sometimes your body tells you when it needs a rest, so maybe it's a good thing you can't start till next week.
You are doing amazingly though hun. :)

Thanks guys :) I'm actually really taking to doing more exercise at the moment so might as well while I am!

Hope youre all having a good Christmas Eve!

I don't celebrate Christmas so will be on track tomorrow hopefully, but i know i went over on eid and didn't care! So hope you're all doing the same!

Was watching Christmas Jamie Oliver thing today. Making waffles and hot chocolate for tonight now :) yum!

Very true! Just had waffle and ice cream! Pretty yum. Maybe hot chocolate later :)

Having roast chicken tomorrow too so that'll be yummy :)

Waffle and ice cream sounds pretty amazing!!
Your doing fab with all the exercise Bostik!!

Can't wait til tomorrow to do c25k. I'm not confident enough to run outside so gotta wait til gyms open!

I don't celebrate Christmas so will be on track tomorrow hopefully, but i know i went over on eid and didn't care! So hope you're all doing the same!

Was watching Christmas Jamie Oliver thing today. Making waffles and hot chocolate for tonight now :) yum!

We had the EPIC hot chocolate with our pancakes yesterday for breakfast (really nice)

Lol yummy :)

Done week 3 day 1 of c25k tonight! Can't believe i got through the three minute runs. So glad! Was hard work though!

Lol I was just smiling to myself like a mad person on the treadmill when I'd done the first 3 minute run! Not even gonna look how at how long next weeks runs are yet! Just gonna do the next two days of this and then scare myself :p

2lbs down this week! Finally out of the 180s! And even better, I am now just overweight and not obese anymore! Been told by doctors since I was a kid that I was obese. Really, really happy! :D

I'm not surprised, well done you!!!

Well done hun. You really deserve it. You work so incredibley hard, proud of ya :) xxx

Thanks guys :D

Done week 3 day 2 of c25k :D a lot easier than day 1. Only really struggled on the last run.

Back