Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

You won't hun :) Youre gonna do this!

26.4lbs til i have a healthy bmi :) under 2 stones. Seems weird lol

Reading squeezys diary i remembered the last time i went to alton towers with friends. Went to sit on ripsaw and the bar wouldn't click cos i was too big. So embarrassing. I have avoided rides for years before that even thinking id be too big. Next time i go, im riding everything :)

I think I see a celebratory trip to Alton Towers!! Great reward for all your hard work, and absolutley NO chance of not fitting on anything! :)

Ooh healthy BMI :) gotta love the first trip to the doctors after that goal!!

I'll be like .... I have this problem.....but it's not because I'm fat as you'll find I HAVE A HEALTHY BMI........ And I no longer SMOKE...........In your face mr stinky GP man!!! Now earn your pay and actually diagnose something :)

Sorry .... That rant just popped out!!
Alton towers sounds awesome! I love Air. It's the best coaster ever!

Oh my god i can't wait til the doctor cant tell me to lose weight. I was 14ish stones in like September when i was 22 last November and the d*ck was telling me to lose weight! How much faster was i meant to go?? Plus the issue was nothing to do with my weight. And they loved checking me for diabetes and high cholesterol which they never ever found!

Glad I'm not the only one then lol women docs are just as bad!! Mine is like a twiglet and you can tell she just doesn't get it lol

Definitley not the only ones. My GP is gobsmacked when all my blood tests continually come back clear. Can't wait to walk in there 100lbs lighter!

I just done week 5 day 3 c25k!!! Ran 20 mins!!! Me! Hahaha :D

Fantastic Bostik!!!! I knew you would do it. Bet you had a huge smile afterwards!!!!

Haha I was grinning like an idiot. Still not quite believing it! Text my boyfriend like I actually did it. He's just like I know you did, you're the only one who thought you couldn't. Smug idiot. So so so pleased :D

Also ordered that adjustable kettlebell Caroline posted and a mat. Need to pick it up on Saturday. Can't wait. Been reading that secret to shaping up thread. Looks really good!

Good job on C25K!

I agree on the doctor front. I've got one great doctor, one crap doctor. MY male doctor really is lovely, really helpful, supportive etc and will always listen to me when I say that something's wrong. He's the one who got me started on levothyroxine for an underactive thyroid even though I was borderline because I kept saying that I just didn't feel right whereas the female doctor just kept telling me that I was fine. A couple of years ago, when I was probably at my biggest but didn't weigh myself, she said that she was 'concerned for my health' and the 'strain that my weight will be putting on my health and body' and what my 'bad eating habits were doing to my body' so she did a full MOT so to speak. Blood pressure = fine. Cholesterol = fine. Diabetes = not an issue. Every single blood test she did came back absolutely fine and I just sat there thinking ha, take that! And then she turned around and said, wait for it!.... For a fat person you're actually pretty healthy. The cheek of it! Yes I was (and still am) fat but that doesn't mean that she had any right to call me that! Bloody doctors, I refuse to go and see her now anyway. I'll actually take seeing the student doctor over her if I have to!

They really are ridiculous. As doctors you'd think they'd be the ones not making so many assumptions!

Woop woop!!! Well done, a full 20 mins is bloody amazing. Knew you could do it! :)

Haha maybe :p

C25K week 6 day 1 complete :) wasn't too bad!

Fantastic!!!

Back