Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Thanks hun :)

That really is great, can't wait for that moment!

Fantastic Bostik!!! Yes I know you will finish C25k, you have a great determind attitude

Great link Caroline!! :)

Thanks girls :) You're all bloody amazing :)

Kettleworx week 1 complete! Done resistance a couple of hours ago. Felt a lot slower than the other two. But man my arms killed during it! Wanted it to end soooo bad lol.

Yeah I feel like that about Resistance, to be honest, I don't really like that one. But I just make myself get on and do it, I really struggled to finish Wk2 of it though, not because it was hard just because I couldn't be bothered. I think it was because I found it a bit boring.

I know what you mean. Thankfully it is only two sets...very long sets lol. But he said this'll help with arms so that kept me going and made me put more effort in lol!

Ha me too! I kept imagining me in my ball dress in July with big fat flabby arms like now, or more toned arms that I don't have to be ashamed of. Gave myself the choice, I can stop and have the flabby arms and have to wear something to cover them or I can carry on and maybe find that I don't have to wear anything to cover them up. Was an easy choice to keep going when I thought about it that way!

That would definitley keep me going. The thought of nice toned arms would make me do practically anything.
Well girls I am starting kettleworx on Monday. I have done other kettlebell workouts, but it's time I joined the grown ups!!! I'm a tiny bit nervous because I'm still so big, but really looking forward to tackling it. I like the idea that it's a 6 week programme, and that there is an end, if you get what I mean. :) xxx

Woo hoo! Join the madness lol. You'll be fine I am sure :) It'll be a bit sweaty but definitely doable :) Especially seeing as you've already done some stuff!

Woo will be good to have you onboard the kettleworx train! You'll be fine with it, just make adjustments if you need to.

Went gym tonight. Ran 10 mins, 5 on the stepper and 10 on the bike. Sweating loads by the time I had done so felt good :)

How are you finding the running now, have you regained interest?

Still pretty much not getting into running at all. So forced myself to do the ten minutes again. I've put the resistance on the bike higher though. Forcing me to work harder. So getting more of a sweat on it which is good

Are you leaving C25K for a week?

Im just starting with a run and seeing how far i can go. If i do the 25 mins then great, c25k that day. If not then do a minimum of 10mins no matter what, and get on the stepper and bike after.

That's a good attitude towards it I think. It would be great if you finished it but if you don't, you've still done great with it.

Yeah. I'm sorta okay with it. Cos I know I can do it. When I done my 20 minute run it felt so good and was so easy even. I just think different exercises for short periods of time keeps my interest more. And even if I just run ten minutes, it is ten minutes more than I used to :) I don't wanna stop running completely though. I think it is nice to be able to do it now even if it is ten mins :)

Back