Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Had some hot ginger tea and hoping it'll help :)

While im in the mood to focus on the positives, today is the first day since i started that the resident im keyworker for hasn't gone mad at me or anything! Was such a peaceful day at work lol. Bought him new shoes and he must have really liked them haha

I get it completley. Me and my ex haven't been together for nearly 2 months now but I would be devastated if I found out he was seeing someone else. The thought of him moving on while I'm still hurting is just too much. Big (((hugs))) babe.

Glad you had a good day. Hope you feel better in the morning :) xx

Definitely a victory! Most of the time he purposely asks questions he knows he doesn't like the answer to because he wants to be angry! Yesterday he happily told me about the civil war in Burma instead lol.

Yeah squeezy. Right now i just want him to bloody grow up. Normally he's the one who's telling me too. But whenever its come to this and were near breaking up, he seems to lose his calm and act like a child.

Gonna have a sneaky peek at the scale in a bit when i get access to it. Hoping its good to motivate me!

Hope it's all going well hun, have a great day.

Weighed myself today a little early. My gain is gone plus a little more :) back down. 171.2. Nearly out of the 170s! Cannot wait! Been here far too long!

Getting drunk tomorrow so doubt it'll stay so low on Friday when i weigh in. But it'll be worth it. Not been drunk in nearly a month!

Thank you :)

Woop woop!! Glad the gain has gone. You are well and truly back!!!! :) xxx

Lol i hope so squeezy. Can't wait to see the numbers go down!

I will get out of the bloody 170s!

I think having a break every now and then does me good you know. Always seem to come back a lot more motivated :)

I'm a bit like that too sometimes. Renewed motivation is always good. You're so close to being out of the 170s now, I'm seriously impressed with how quickly you've bounced back!

caroline g said:
I'm a bit like that too sometimes. Renewed motivation is always good. You're so close to being out of the 170s now, I'm seriously impressed with how quickly you've bounced back!

Me too!! And vaguely jealous lol :)

You'll be into those swinging 160's in no time!!!

Lol I've surprised myself Caroline. Didn't think id get back on track so quickly. I think it was cos i weighed myself and saw id hardly put anything on. Didn't feel like i was gonna have to get out the 180s again. They were terrible lol.

Hopefully eating out for lunch. It will be very boozy. So might weigh myself before to see where im at cos after today, fridays weigh in might not be so good haha

Stepped on the scale. Still a loss :) should be alright as whatever i eat or drink will probably be my only proper meal of the day. Might nibble on summat later. And hoping to walk into town and back if it stops bloody raining soon! And walking around town. Should help limit the damage.

Back