Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Hope you had a good day!

I did thanks. Ate loads though. Drank even more haha. Ended the night with an argument with the boyfriend. Oh well.

Stepped on the scale today. Strangely not showing a gain. Lets hope it stays that way for weigh in tomorrow!

Also noticed im spending so much less money now im not buying food for work from take aways and sandwiches from shops and that. I make a sandwich for work in the morning now so then i can know the calories and stick to it. Hardly spend any money now and my overdraft is finally starting to get paid off! Now just need to watch my bloody phone bills lol

I know what you mean about the money. When I was working I could easily spend about £7 a day!!! Making stuff at home is so much cheaper and healthier. :)

Sorry about the argument last night, everything OK today? xx

Even just going subway is about a fiver each time. Such a waste.

I dunno. Not spoke to him yet. Just giving him all the space he needs. Can't be doing with the arguing anymore. Will see what happens. Its so stupid. He wants to still work on things when were fighting all the time. Doesn't get that there's no point anymore. This was never gonna be long term anyway and he knows that. I can't marry someone who isn't Muslim. So dunno why he don't just let it end now. Ugh.

Definitely! Work today. Was nice having two days off lol. Still a little hungover so all the shouting there is gonna be fun lol. Have a good afternoon everyone :) x

Oh dear :( you have to do what's right for YOU. If that means you can't be with him then maybe a clean break is needed? A couple of weeks without seeing or speaking to each other while your emotions settle a little.

Really hope you feel better soon!!!

Were not good at clean breaks is our problem lol. Tried many times. He's far too persuasive :(

Sorry to hear things are so tough at the moment but I agree, you have to do what's right for you. Hope you've had an alright day at work.

Works been alright. 45 mins left. Cannot wait lol.

Hope your feeling a bit more positive today hun. The girls are right, you have to think about YOU right now. :)

Yeah we've not spoke since the argument. Which will hopefully do us some good. Weigh in in a bit. Hope the gain is still gone. Might measure too. Not measured in a while

Gain is officially gone. 0.4lbs under my last weight :) weighed in at 171.6! Very pleased with that seeing as i ate ridiculous calories on Wednesday.

Measured and have lost 1 inch off my waist, 0.5 off my waist, 0.5 off my calf and 0.25 off my forearm :)

Can't sleep. Been trying for hours. Suggested a break to max. So were not even gonna talk for a few weeks. This is gonna be the longest weeks ever. We've spoke almost every day for the past few years unless we had a huge fight. But i think its for the best. At least this way we get some time to sort out what we want and not just sort things out cos were horny or summat as usual. Normally end up giving in after a few days. Think the longest was summat ridiculous like a week lol.

Wish i could sleep. Work tomorrow!

Just back from work. Tired. Food still on track just about. Feeling quite snacky lately though. And after chocolate a lot.

I know it's going to be hard but it's probably for the best for you. Hope you're doing ok chick.

Yeah kinda missing him like mad. Im at the stage where everything reminds me of him already! Stupid Scottish idiot.

When this shift is over, no work for two days. Cannot wait!

Just had training at the gym. Bloody planks and burpees. Gonna ache tomorrow lol

Ugh rather you than me for sure!

Back