Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Was 100 a month for one session a week. 140 for two sessions now. But i love it cos even if i have weeks i can't be arsed, i still have to go training cos I've told him whichever time and day so i will go. Also he pushes me. When he's like were doing this today. And im standing there going i cant do that are you mad? He's there so ill give it a go and the next thing i know, im doing it :)

Ouch, expensive! I was considering looking into it but I think I might price. For £100 a month I can motivate myself lol

Lol it is expensive. I just figure the money im saving on food i don't need and stuff can be used for some good at least. And 20lbs to a healthy bmi, i just wanna get there now!

Bostik said:
Lol it is expensive. I just figure the money im saving on food i don't need and stuff can be used for some good at least. And 20lbs to a healthy bmi, i just wanna get there now!

That makes sense hun. It is pricey but you've got every reason to be pushing yourself. X

Oh yeah definitely, I'm sure it's worth it so if you can afford to do it, then do it. Is outside of my budget at the moment though!

Yeah. Would be for me too if my mum didn't help me.

Sounds great Bostik, I'm sure he will get you the results you want and deserve :)

168.8 this morning. Hope it stays there come Friday! Dunno, but im thinking/hoping there'll be more noticeable changes in my body when im getting out of the 160s. So really really want to get there.

Training tonight. Looking forward to it :)

Ooh finally out of the 170s, well done!!

Thanks :) just back from the gym. Im in pain but i feel good :)

Well done Bostik!!
I have everything crossed for Friday!! :)

Was a little picky last night but i went training so hopefully its all cancelled out! Work tonight after having quite a few days off so that'll be fun lol

Fingers crossed Bostik......!!!!

Scales be nice!!!! :)

Hi Bostik, I'm back and just checking in to say hi with everyone. Congrats on getting out of the 170s, you so doing so fantastically :eek:

Thanks chick :)

169.6. 2 lb loss :) It's randomly gone up a bit, I think cos I'm about to come on my period as all the signs are there! BUT still under 160 so I am happy happy happy :D 1.7lbs and I am in the 11s!! :eek: Just realised that this morning!

:happy096: Well done Bostik!!! That is amazing news! Knew you could do it hun. You should feel pretty damn good right now. WOOP WOOP!!! :)

Woo well done chick, you're doing great!

Back