Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Thanks girls. Only 1.5 stones til im at a healthy bmi. Very strange thinking that me who has been overweight since i was like 3 is so close to being a healthy weight. Feels kinda surreal.

At least its giving me the motivation to say no to the spare puddings at work! Haha. Yesterday was my favourite - trifle. Just kept thinking about weigh in and managed to resist :)

Your doing fantastic Bostik!

Im quite addicted to turkey subways at the moment. Getting to work out a bit expensive though lol. 3 quid everytime i go work!

They're so good though aren't they!? Do you have a subcard? You collect points and can redeem them for free subs!

Yeah i do. Got enough for a free sub so will get a free one tonight lol.

Just weighed myself. 167.8! The bloody day after weigh in when I've eaten chips and doner last night haha. Thats just in the 11s!! Think im out of the 12s now! :D

Yeah the turkey one on 6 inch wheat bread with just salad is only 280 cals. And its filling :)

Yeah. But free is better lol. I've been buying them though. Enjoy them :)

I see the calories in greggs and run away haha. Can have a subway sandwich plus crisps for the same as a pasty!

No they've started doing a few new ones without mayo now. Never go for the pasties as usually get early morning for lunch at work if I'm being lazy, cold pasty wouldn't work. Although to be honest a Greggs sandwich is good for two lunches for me one half each day lol. Trying to cut out most of my bread now though as it bloats me and a reduced carb higher protein diet suits me better.

I agree about the bread. I really know when i've had white fluffy bread, my ibs kicks off big time. I hardly have any bread these days, just ryvita.
Might have to have a subway and risk it now though.

Sorry! Or can you have the wheat bread they do? I've been getting that. Tastes nice.

I LOVE Subway! I get either the turkey and ham or the subway club, with salad (red onion, lettuce and sweetcorn, every time!) sauce they're about 310 and 350. Considering that's for a giant 6 inch sub that's far more filling than anything I could get anywhere else for the same kind of calories I think. I think both of mine are included in the £3 lunch thing so it is pretty cheap really if you think about it, not as good as free though I agree! Mmm all this talk of Subway, I might suggest me and Aaron have one for lunch lol

Haha. Why not :)

The downside of working at the same place as your sister? When shes not turned up for her 7am shift cos shes always oversleeping, they ring me even though she has her own place!! They're always doing this and i always forget to put my phone on silent before i fall asleep. Annoying!

Back