Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Scant believe you are still suffering hun. Hope they sort something out for you soon, you must be at the end of your tether with it all. Xx

I really am. Had an appointment for the 2nd actually. And i rang up to ask why a confirmation letter hadn't come. The woman told me its because its been cancelled. I was so upset. I went to work and my mum had come to visit my boss cos theyre friends. Next thing i burst out crying. I never cry in public. Im just so sick and tired of it.

That night mum emailed the pct to complain. The next Monday i rang the hospital to ask why it had been cancelled. The woman didn't say why and straightaway rebooked for the 16th. I've got all these complaint forms to fill in now. It'll be two years this November. Im not leaving it. I've been messed around too much.

I've planned my meals for the next week. Well going for dinner and drinks at a mates tomorrow so can't guess that one. But the rest is all planned on mfp. With space everyday for any extra snacks i may want. Will have to see how it goes. Better go asda tonight to shop for the stuff too.

Kinda excited haha. Miss eating healthier. Maybe it'll give me the kick up the bum to go back to the gym too.

Definitely complain, it's terrible. You should also push for an answer about why it was cancelled, you deserve to know and they're trying to get out of answering. Sounds like you're getting all organised, will definitely help you get back on track.

I have a feeling they rebooked because of the complaint and thats why there was no answer.

Yeah. Im 9lbs away from being in a healthy bmi which was always my first goal. It seems too close to just leave it now.

Day one back on track done. Easier than i thought. Tomorrow is gonna be off track cos ill be drinking lots and my friends cooking so can't estimate calories. So just gonna have a light lunch and then enjoy myself. Get back on track on Saturday :)

Great to have you back Bostik!!!!!

Sorry things are still not sorted for you. 2 years is a long time to have to suffer x

Hi shaz :)

Just got on the scales... 154.8!! Thats almost 11 stones. 0.9lbs and ill be in the bloody 10s!! I know it'll creep up again due to the drinks tonight so im not recording it. But hopefully next week i can record a decent motivating loss :)

Gonna go material shopping today to get some new clothes made. Nothing i have fits me. Its all far too big :)

Wowzers!!! 11 stones is just amazing bostik. You have done amazingly and you should never ever forget that. :)

Losing weight was the best decision i ever made. So glad i done it :)

Don't think i done too much damage last night. Stuck to Pepsi max as my mixer.

Back to my planned day today. Hopefully it'll go well again. Got room to add any surprise snacks i might find myself being offered at work too just in case. Bring on the 10s! They can't come quick enough really :)

Just managed to refuse the trifle and lovely smelling toasted raisin bagels and chips at work :) just another 4 hours to go on my shift so need to keep it up lol

11 hour shift cos i stayed on past my time as someone else didn't turn up and i didn't give in to subway. Very proud of myself. Also i cooked dinner at work and didn't have a bit of the leftover cheesecake even though i was starving.

On a more concerning note, i have planned what im gonna eat for the next week but it isn't happening cos im eating so much less. Plus throwing some up. Yesterday i had around 700 calories. Actually could not eat any more. And i still threw up after my sandwich. Gonna see if it carries on. If it keeps being low, might just stop watching what i eat or else ill end up hardly having any cals.

You've done so amazingly well, a true inspiration!

Well done resisting at work. How about finding some high calorie healthy things like nuts, avocado, fruit juice etc?

I tried that. A lot of that stuff doesn't stay down. Even drinking too much water can make me sick. It's ridiculous. Im gonna keep going and see how it goes :)

Did better today cos i had a nap so just got hungry now and ate something :)

This planning ahead and not eating out is saving so much money. I've not spent any money this week so far cos I've had food i made at home with me. Really gonna help cos im helping to buy the house we live in at the moment. Can't believe how much i was spending on food at work!

Yesterday was a better day. I think i can eat more the later i stay up cos im better off eating small amounts with gaps in between so the longer im awake the more i can fit in lol

Todays not very planned cos im going out this evening to see peter pan so dunno what im eating tonight. Gonna try to keep lunch low cos ill probably be eating out.

I've found I've saved a fortune by not eating out too. Makes a massive difference.

Just got back from finding neverland. It was brilliant! Didn't think id like musicals, but i was gladly proven wrong!

Ate out before it. Still in my calories too. So a good day today :)

Back