Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Yeah but cos its opposite work I've had it so often i was sick of it. A break from it was good for me i think :)

They ordered Chinese at work today. My backs been aching so was feeling well sorry for myself. Told him what to get me as well and changed my mind at the last minute and stuck to what i brought with me. Glad i did cos i saved money too.

Your doing great Bostik..!! You certainly have some strong willpower :)

Its bloody hard at work. Its like first there's all the dinners we serve and the leftovers. Then its like everyones getting take aways now too! Really trying my best though lol

That sounds a nightmare!! It's hard enough when you don't have temptation x

Getting towards weigh in. Been a bit picky. Hopefully it won't hurt the scales too much.

Somehow got unsubscribed. How close to the 10s are you now? I was 11st 2 at last WI. Eek. Can't wait to see 10st ANYTHING! Lol. So I know how you feel. X

Haha. Im so so excited to be in the 10s hopefully by weigh in tomorrow! Its like Im dreaming lol. Can't believe how close i am! You've done really well too!

Im in the 10s! Im in the 10s!! :D

Weighed in. Lost 1.8lbs! Thats 10 stone 13.8lbs! Thats also 6 stones lost since I've been calorie counting. Ooh Im so pleased :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Massive well done. You've done amazing!!! X x

I can actually see myself for the first time getting somewhere near or in the 9s! Scary thought!

Got a chinese takeaway and Jack Daniels night tonight. Gonna enjoy myself. Will have a light lunch to limit the damage a little. Then back on track for losing tomorrow :D

LauraLooLa said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Massive well done. You've done amazing!!! X x
Thank you :D

xsarahx said:
Well done! That's absolutely amazing! :) inspiring me!
You can so do it if i can!

Went doctors just now. Walk past a bakery and it smelt so so good. Had to stop myself going in both going there and on the way back by reminding myself Im in the blooming 10s! Haha. It worked :)

hopingtobeslimagain said:
Well done - bet it feels great to be in the 10's!!!!!! Hoping to get there myself at some point :)
You will :) i never even hoped of this and i got here :)

Fantastic Bostik, must be a great feeling :)

Well had a bit of a mad weekend. Got really drunk. Rang my ex. Found out he just found out he has a four year old son. Kinda went into a state. Its like we definitely aren't getting back together now. He's got other stuff to deal with now.

So Friday even though i was drinking, was in my calories just about. Saturday didn't go according to plan. Was feeling sorry for myself so me and my workmate ordered pizza and scoffed it. He ordered massive pizzas too. Think i was still in my calories though just about. Today was better cos i stuck to things and am in my calories so far.

Tomorrow i was gonna eat healthy but the same workmate is bringing me beef stew and dumplings for my dinner. So can't really predict the calories. Hope its not too bad.

Still feel sorry for myself and keep wanting to get take aways instead of eating what i have planned. I dunno. Need to get out of this funk.

Hope your doing ok Bostik. Must have been a shock for you to hear. x

I dunno what i am gonna do. Were talking again now. And its making me happy. But i know its gonna end up we have to leave it. And its gonna hurt all over again. Im dreading it.

Yesterday was going well. Then at night i kept eating cos i was upset. I think im in my calories still but only just about. Really hoping for a loss on Friday. I can't believe how much emotional eating i do!

Back