• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bought a new dress for the conference graduation night!!

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Now heres hoping I can attach pictures of me in it!!

I bought another one yesterday but my middle (skinny) daughter says it looks horrid..... glad it was reduced it was a Jasper Conran in Debenhams and cost €30 instead of €100..

Anyway, the one I am wearing comes from Tescos (!) was priced at €18 but they have a deal going with €5 off all dresses so I got it for €13............ I love bargains!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
S: 16st11lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st12lb(17.02%)
wow!!:D

What a beautiful dress - and you fill it so nicely - it really suits your figure. I wish i had suitable legs for a shorter dress... maybe one day - anyway back to you... enjoy every minute - i'm sure you will.

caren. xxx:)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
It is gorgeous and you look gorgeous in it! And on top of that it was a bargain! I'm always up for a bargain!

x

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Ooh, you look absolutely wonderful! Love it, suits you very well & what a bargain!!

Hannah

Theresa6

Silver Member
I was a bit disappointed I had to go up to a size 14 in it but that was because of my blinking boobs..... they are the only thing that hasnt really shrank.... I might try and get some pics of me in the other dress actually and maybe I cant get and honest 'adult' opinion rather than one of an 18yo 'fashionista'!!!

The spec says smart casual, well what does that mean!!! Most of the time I used to wear black trousers and a top that covered all sins..... thought I should buy something new to show off the new me!!

Theresa6

Silver Member
Dress 2

Hi again, actually this is dress 1!!! LOL

Attachments

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
S: 16st11lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st12lb(17.02%)
Hi T - both are lovely - so whichever you feel most comfortable in. the black one does show off your figure more though - (not just boobs!)

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
You look great in both. Personally I prefer dress 1 :) (i mean the shorters, Tesco one!)

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
both are beautiful dresses and oh yes we love a bargain!! i would go with the tesco one, really shows off your waist and lovely legs.

very stylish you! xxx

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
S: 22st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 21 Loss: 12st9lb(56.19%)
Theresa you look fabulous.

I would personally chose the first dress as it shows of your great figure. I love the cut of it. The second dress hides you and if I had I figure like yours I'd want to show it off, especially at a big event where everyone can see how sassy you look.

As a side note, I love the colour of your hair, is it natural?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Yup both dresses are nice but the black spotty one suits you more and shows off your gorgeous figure better :) Defo go with that one and some killer heels ;)

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
whit whoo!!

Ghost

S: 14st2lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 2st9lb(18.69%)
Both lovely dresses but I would definitely go with the second one. V-neck cuts are so much better for the bigger boob ladies. But I would add a funky belt to emphasise that fantastic waistline.

But then again, you should always go with what you are most comfortable in.

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hey everyone, thanks for your input...

Been an amazing day.... so tired but enjoying it all!!

Graduation night is Thursday so I am still thinking!! LOL

My hair, yes my natural colour but only 'cos I was in Portugal...... Normally its darker cos it never sees sun anymore!!