Bought an ice crusher and boy does it make shakes taste great!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by dawndesperatetoloose!, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, bought an ice crusher off net and tried shakes with and without glass full of ice...what a difference! Id say I liked them before as generally like milky, sweet stuff anyway...but with a glass full of crushed ice, they rival starbucks with the vanilla, choc and strawberry! Tried a vanilla one now without it, as bit chilly, but doesnt taste half as nice.
    £20 well spent on this mega exante journey!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I wish i could drink the shakes Cambridge diet put me off them, i might order a weeks supply of shakes only and buy one of these ice crushers and see if it has the same effect for me (i hope so) good luck on your first weigh in, im not due mine until thurs so im hoping its going to be a good one!! fingers crossed...

4. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well good luck too! My first time on a vlcd so all the fabulous week 1 losses posted make you bit sceptical that my body can do it...roll on Wed morn!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.