Bought my Lipotrim and starting today:-)

H.mahmood

Hi guys, I'm H and I'm 19stones and 12lbs, I've been been over weight since a child. My weight has gone up and down for years but now at my heavist I'm only to blame for letting myself get to where I am, its time I do something about it and get this extra weight off and keep it off. I'm on my way to a happier, healthier, thinner me.. I came across MiniMins last week and think its a fantastic way of helping and supporting one another who are in the same boat and doing something about becoming healthy xx

Hey H Welcome!
Be warned the first few days on lipotrim can be very uncomfortable.
Don't give up thought! Keep going!

Thank you, I can imagine my main concern is feeling tired, I've been working long days and been going to the gym too I'm dreading my training session tomorrow

I'd give hard excersize a miss for the first week - it's really not a good idea.

good luck with your journey my friend
i started just today and believe me its the first few days are the hardest.
i am not sure but i have heard that exercise is not recommended in the first two weeks because you will be very tired
hope you are doing will

How are you doing now I am on my 12th day of total food replacement lipotrim diet. I have 5 stone to lose. Last week I lost 7 lbs. I agree with you about minimins I came across it last week as well. Good luck with becoming a healthier thinner person and dont forget you are not alone. xo

Hi guys, I'm H and I'm 19stones and 12lbs, I've been been over weight since a child.

I had the same problem too so now I just have a rack of ribs or a burger instead. :D

As and said - get through the first week of this diet and it starts to get easier. Drink pleanty of water and if you do get headaches just push through it. They disappear after a day or two.

Good luck.

Thank you for all your support, hard my shake at 11 and hour before I went to the gym I found the training session ok, how have you guys got on today?

I'm having a bad day but I'll start a new thread to vent my frustrations! :p

I'm glad you had the energy to do you gym workout.

welcome and good luck - i lost 11.5lb in my first week (mon) i had a horrid first 3 days i had all the symptoms but pushed through and massive loss :)

I have been advised not to excersise for the 1st week then no swimming all through, i am back at combat tonight but missed last week, u will find day 2 n 3 u wnt have energy, keep us posted x

welcome and good luck - i lost 11.5lb in my first week (mon) i had a horrid first 3 days i had all the symptoms but pushed through and massive loss :)

I have been advised not to excersise for the 1st week then no swimming all through, i am back at combat tonight but missed last week, u will find day 2 n 3 u wnt have energy, keep us posted x

Well done with the massive weight lost, I hope I have the energy to go swimming because I've made plans to go swimming 1st thing, oh well will see how I feel, I'm stuggling with the water intake

I'm having a bad day but I'll start a new thread to vent my frustrations! :p

I'm glad you had the energy to do you gym workout.

Hey you can pull through it, think of all the weight you have lost, hope your doing better now xx

Last edited:
swimming adds weight on ya muscle so will affect scales!

oh brill, stupid chemist! lol x

Asalaamalikum H and welcome .... U seem to be doing well already if you have managed a gym session!!

Swimming is ok u think as long as you keep hydrated.. A doctor told me it's best to stick to less exercise first 2/3 weeks but after that it's fine as long as you keep hydrated...

Wsalaam yellow umbrella, I was really tired after my session though, I already booked 10 training sessions before I decided to do lipotrim but detrmind to lose weight and tone up

It's a good thing if u can manage it... I've been allergic to exercise for the last 3/4 years but before that i really enjoyed it... Going to start Zumba next week hopefully and get back into swimming!

Back