Bought some butternut squash...what now?

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya i actually bought some BNS today and i havent a clue what to do with it lol!

It looks more like a sexual aid than a vegatable! jesus!:eek:

What now?

Ruthy xxx

Sexual aid............. hahahahaha, excuse me while I roll around the floor laughing!!! Hehe.

:rotflmao:

Cut it into chips / wedges and wack straight into oven, no need to par boil or peel. (This is what Steph taught me to do). Sprinkle with lots of black pepper too.

x

heehee i take it you cant eat the peal?

Ruthy.....

p.s , my BNS looks like a massive dildo! with testes! omg i was embarrassed to pick it up.
HAHA

iLL TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT NOW.

rUTHY XXX

Hey i want a honest opinion, do you think i look any different in my avatar PMSL.

YUP THIS IS MY DILDO BNS!!! EEEAAAAK! YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN NOW?

rUTHY XXX

:eek:lmao

My answer about what to do with it is far too rude for this board sorry:D

I won't mention fry lite then:p

Well the other half said to me when he came home from work with a cheeky grin on his face saying "what you gonna do with that then baby".......i said i havent a clue what your on about and walked off ;)

Ruthy xxx

Mad isnt it, and that one was the most decrete of them all!
The others were alot worse!
The so called hair is a grass reeds that are like a pointless feature in my kitchen.... heehee

I love pointless features!

Ruthy... you should cut it up in front of OH and watch him squirm!

I saw the pic of Ruthys phallic kitchen ornament on another thread first and thought ohhhh theres strange fancy having a BNS as an ornament.......... I think Steph has led us all astray :eek: lol. Jax x

HAHA YOU THOUGH MY BNS HAD HAIR SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! HEEHEE
CAN YOU EAT THE PEAL?
HOW DO YOU PREPARE IT INTO CHIPS.ROASTIES?
SOMEONE SAID ITS GOT SEEDS? WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW.....HUBBY WANTS ME TO TAKE IT TO BED TONIGHT

I SAID YOU GOT 2 HOPES AND ONE OF THEM IS BOB!

rUTHY XXX

Dont know what to do with it!

Im scared :)

yes hun, its free i think, bit like swede.

Ruthyxxx

Back