Bought some butternut squash...what now?

Nannyjax i treid to give you some rep but it said i couldnt give you any :(

Ruthy I tried to give you some and a few others but i got to spread it about lol, how can I if they won't let me???? :)

Ruthy you are a sick and depraved woman, but there is treatment for that! LOL

It doesn't even phase my hubby to see them in the house anymore! :)

If you are in a hurry just chop it into chunks (and remove the seeds of course LOL) and add a tsp of olive oil for a HE B if you have one to spare, it really makes a diff to the taste. Tastes lovely roasted with a bit of fresh thyme, courgettes and onions as well and is NOT to be used for anything else! :)

Pssssst Ruthy, I can't believe that Steph has been in here calling you names, especially when this whole BNS business is her fault in the first place!!!! rofl

Ok so I just went to get my BNS from the kitchen and Ruth's is bigger than mine!!!!!!! :eek:

Its a sad day when we have BNS envy, must be how the boys feel hehe!:p

Silly boys :rolleyes:

TimeForAction...im seriously thihnking about selling it....i think i could get a few bob for this beauty....im may stick it in the personal pleasure section of ebay....if you want it hun your gonna have to bid for it ;)
Ruthyxxx

P.s i cant believe steph is being nasty to me and calling me names........ive come to the conclusion she is only jealous anyways ....ner ner ner ner ner

It's tragic but i am going to have to bid!!!! i can't stop looking at it, Time4, is right you bought the biggest in Wales they are definately not that big in Cardiff! lol

Hey i like everything big ;) and when i saw this i thought 'sunshine your coming home with me'...how could you leave that there....

weird thing is if i stuck it on ebay id probably get bids....there are some freaky idiots on there!!!

Ruthy xxx

You lot have certainly made me chuckle!! x

Ah hun thats whats its all about isnt it! How are you everything ok?

Ruthy xxx

Hehe Ruthy your "Sunshine you're coming home with me" is something I can imagine Nessa saying..... On that note, I'm going to go and watch series one of Gavin and Stacey again!!

Lol ive got it here too ive watched it at least 15 times its sooooooooo funny!

Seriously though if anyone wants the amazing butternut squash;) i will to post it to you at a reasonable fee PMSL! ;)

rUTHY XXX

Ah hun thats whats its all about isnt it! How are you everything ok?

Ruthy xxx

Hey yer fine ta - had gained at last weigh in, but I can see that a few of us had, it must be something in the air dont ya reckon!? Hows you? xx

Yes im fine...i had a gain but i did notice that i had eaten alot of naughties to justify it.
Ive been good this week although this mornign i did wake up at 4.10am and came downstaire and ate a treat size toffee crisp...why i dont know....i wasnt hungry and went back to bed....very strange....

Ruthy xxx

P.S smig i replied to your question at the beggining of the thread that they are both free on red and green

Ruthy xxx

Don't sweat it honey, 2 lbs gone in no time (especially with more time on the cross trainer!!!!) :p Good luck this week hon!!
x

I still havent used it! does it have a sell by date?
Ruthy xx

LOL! Funny posts! You cut it in half scrap out the seeds and put a little olive oil on the cut part (optional) place on baking tray and roast for 20 -30 mins at 190 degrees C (skin is left on but if you don't want to eat it cut it off after baking). OR you can cut in half remove sees and peel skin and chop into "chunky chips" baste with olive oil and cook for 20 30 mins. Why not google for BNS recipes it will give you lots of ideas. Though I am sure someone will come along with better (and more inventive) suggestions!

Back