Bouillion - where to buy?

HPSaucy

Will get there one day!
S: 17st8lb C: 14st8.5lb Loss: 2st13.5lb(16.87%)
Hi I don't do exante but just spotted your post, do you mean bouillon as in vegetable stock? If so you'll find it down the aisle with all the stocks, it's in a round tub with an orange lid x

DustQueen

Gold Member
S: 16st5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
HPSaucy said:
Hi I don't do exante but just spotted your post, do you mean bouillon as in vegetable stock? If so you'll find it down the aisle with all the stocks, it's in a round tub with an orange lid x

Tesco have the reduced salt one in the free from section: marigold Swiss bouillon :)

Lisa2012

S: 17st9lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st7lb(2.83%)
Ah thanks ladies, looked in asda and tesco but never thought of looking in free from section x

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Couldnt find it anywhere tonight!

DustQueen

Gold Member
Theresa6 said:
Couldnt find it anywhere tonight!

:( think they only have it in the larger stores our local sainsburys doesnt have it but the big tesco does x

Ladyshopper

Does it need to be the reduced salt one, or can it be the normal one?

Scarybush

S: 22st2lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 48.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Holland and Barretts sell both the reduced salt and organic ones..

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
S: 15st2lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.19%)
I think the reduced salt is better as it stops you hanging onto water... not sure of the exact reason but I know it is recommended to get the reduced salt Marigold with the orange lid (I think)... :) x

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
yeah green can and orange lid :)
stocked up on that and coke zero today :)
loving the bouillon, and if you go tescos, its kept with the gravy, oxo cubes and what not

DustQueen

Gold Member
Ladyshopper said:
Does it need to be the reduced salt one, or can it be the normal one?

The less salt the better as it can make you retain water etc x

DustQueen

Gold Member
kenshin112 said:
yeah green can and orange lid :)
stocked up on that and coke zero today :)
loving the bouillon, and if you go tescos, its kept with the gravy, oxo cubes and what not

The reduced salt one is purple the normal one is green :)

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
I found some reduced salt bouillon (how do you pronounce the word, I have no idea!)
Anyway there was the normal bouillon in the gravy section, just the one sort and it wasn't the reduced salt one but I picked it up anyway as some would have been better than none. But then I remember someone saying check in the 'free from' section (the gluten free stuff) so I did and that's where the reduced salt bouillon was, because it's gluten free it's kept there.

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Has anyone found it in ireland? I dread going in and asking as im not sure how it's pronounced!

DustQueen

Gold Member
Theresa6 said:
Has anyone found it in ireland? I dread going in and asking as im not sure how it's pronounced!

It's boo-lee-on Theresa x

Hi, can anyone tell me what you do with the boullion. Sorry to sound thick. Can I add it to the soups. Struggling to get them down. I have nearly finished day 3 and dread mealtimes!!

DustQueen

Gold Member
clementineplus5 said:
Hi, can anyone tell me what you do with the boullion. Sorry to sound thick. Can I add it to the soups. Struggling to get them down. I have nearly finished day 3 and dread mealtimes!!

You can or you can drink it as a hot drink, you can add things like tabassco to the soups top if you like, there's a thread somewhere but I don't know where sorry as I don't have soups