Bouillion - where to buy?

Hi I don't do exante but just spotted your post, do you mean bouillon as in vegetable stock? If so you'll find it down the aisle with all the stocks, it's in a round tub with an orange lid x

HPSaucy said:
Hi I don't do exante but just spotted your post, do you mean bouillon as in vegetable stock? If so you'll find it down the aisle with all the stocks, it's in a round tub with an orange lid x

Tesco have the reduced salt one in the free from section: marigold Swiss bouillon :)

Couldnt find it anywhere tonight!

Does it need to be the reduced salt one, or can it be the normal one?

Holland and Barretts sell both the reduced salt and organic ones..

I think the reduced salt is better as it stops you hanging onto water... not sure of the exact reason but I know it is recommended to get the reduced salt Marigold with the orange lid (I think)... :) x

yeah green can and orange lid :)
stocked up on that and coke zero today :)
loving the bouillon, and if you go tescos, its kept with the gravy, oxo cubes and what not

kenshin112 said:
yeah green can and orange lid :)
stocked up on that and coke zero today :)
loving the bouillon, and if you go tescos, its kept with the gravy, oxo cubes and what not

The reduced salt one is purple the normal one is green :)

I found some reduced salt bouillon (how do you pronounce the word, I have no idea!)
Anyway there was the normal bouillon in the gravy section, just the one sort and it wasn't the reduced salt one but I picked it up anyway as some would have been better than none. But then I remember someone saying check in the 'free from' section (the gluten free stuff) so I did and that's where the reduced salt bouillon was, because it's gluten free it's kept there.

Has anyone found it in ireland? I dread going in and asking as im not sure how it's pronounced!

Hi, can anyone tell me what you do with the boullion. Sorry to sound thick. Can I add it to the soups. Struggling to get them down. I have nearly finished day 3 and dread mealtimes!!

clementineplus5 said:
Hi, can anyone tell me what you do with the boullion. Sorry to sound thick. Can I add it to the soups. Struggling to get them down. I have nearly finished day 3 and dread mealtimes!!

You can or you can drink it as a hot drink, you can add things like tabassco to the soups top if you like, there's a thread somewhere but I don't know where sorry as I don't have soups

Back