Bouillon

hypno1

Following on from the water intake thread it was mentioned about bouillon. Is that allowed on CD and is it any good lol!

I have had the boullion since the 2nd week on cd and it hasn't affected my losses. It's virtually the same as the cd veg drink but get the reduced salt one if you can and only 1 teaspoon a day. It's great if you have a savoury craving.

Had the swiss marigold for the first time since being back on a VLCD - and it was delicious. Made it my bedtime drink and it was lovely to nod off to sleep not feeling hungry.

Thanks for that ladies, I have ordered the swiss marigold reduced saly and it should hopefully be coming with my asda order int he next hour or so! Will let you know what I think of it.

It's not officially allowed, no.

Ingredients in the low salt swiss marigold
Hydrolised vegetable protein, potato starch, sea salt, palm oil*, vegetables 10% (celery, onions, carrots, leeks), maize starch, spices (turmeric, white pepper, garlic, mace, nutmeg), parsley, lovage. *Sourced from sustainable plantations.

An awful lot of not allowed stuff there.

And yeah, there will be people who say they don't have a problem with it, and that it doesn't effect their losses (though who knows what they might have lost ;)) etc etc...but it's not in the book, because it's not officially allowed.

That's my 'official' answer anyway, just in case you wanted to keep 100%

Thnaks for that KD. I got it felivered yesterday but I didn't really like it tbh, I felt like I was drinking a stock cube (which I know it effectively is!) Think i'm going to order the CD drinks mix and have them warm, see if that is any good.

On the up side though I can use the boullion for stock for soup for hubby and kids lol!

What is Boullion? I thought he was an F1 driver ;)
LOL, it's like a vegetable stock, that can be watered down to taste like a savoury soup.
I used Bouillion as a stock for my SS+ meals. I put quorn fillets, veg and the watered down stock all in tin foil and brasied in the oven. It was a meal I loved on CD.

Back