bouillon?

trinakmh

Silver Member
Ok, so im gonna sound like a total fool!:ashamed0005:
Ive had a look on tescos site to see what the hell bouillon is (lol), What one do you guys buy and how often can you have it as a drink? Many thanks in advance x;)

Ok, so im gonna sound like a total fool!:ashamed0005:
Ive had a look on tescos site to see what the hell bouillon is (lol), What one do you guys buy and how often can you have it as a drink? Many thanks in advance x;)

Hiya - Cambridge do a Savoury Vegetable drink....you can get from your CDC....£6.40 per tub.....should last you quite a while....

it's just a warming, savoury drink....bit like bovril (I think !!)

Debz xx

Oh thanks Debz, i didnt realise my CDC sold anything like that...I shall be getting some when i see him next.

Oh thanks Debz, i didnt realise my CDC sold anything like that...I shall be getting some when i see him next.

no probs - you're doin great !!

keep up the fab work :D:D

looking forward to hearing bout your successes !!!

love

Debz xx

Hiya - Cambridge do a Savoury Vegetable drink....you can get from your CDC....£6.40 per tub.....should last you quite a while....

it's just a warming, savoury drink....bit like bovril (I think !!)

Debz xx

It is totally ghastly!!

asda

asda do it too with all the gravy and oxo cubes.. its a vegetable stock but can be used as a drink just add pepper and it it a nice hot drink. i dont like the soups so this is a nice change...its only about £2.

The Marigold Vegetable Bouillon is with the oxos etc in Tesco.

It is simply delicious!!!

Only 1 teaspoon/1 cup per day though.

It is only very slightly higher in salt content than the CD version and much better tasting too!

apparantly tesco do marigold bouillon vegatable stock at under £2.00, guess it will be stocked with all the sauces etc... my cdc told me that !!!!

that's the one I have. It's got an orange lid and I allow myself one every couple of days. I was told by my CDC that you should have a maximum of 2 drinks a day. It's quite salty but I love it - tastes like a hot, vegetable drink. It's gorgeous when you are really cold. I do find it also helps the 'toilet situation' along a bit, don't know why though. :eek:

Oh forgot to say I know Tesco do it and so do Waitrose. I paid about £1.60 for a tub the other day in Waitrose. It's quite strong so you don't need loads of it in one drink.

It's stocked with things like gravy and oxo cubes etc.

Hope that helps :D

Thank you all for your replys, im not seeing my CDC for another 2 1/2 weeks so i'll pop to tescos to get some bouillon before i try the CD savory drink.

i have been having about 4 cups a day of it. only restart last thursday get weighed next thurs so let u all know how i get on

You are taking in an awful lot of salt by having four cups per day, which can make you retain water, in turn it can show up as slow weight loss on the scales.

My CDC said to have no more than one cup per day, even of the CD savoury drink.

it is good

I get it from Asda - very nice, only had 1 cup but helps you along

xx

The marigold stuff was the first thing I stretched my diet with. I ended up not being able to control my intake and it all started to go downhill from there.

For me the best bet is to stick to the diet :eek:

Back