BOUILLON

summer66

second time around
:gimi:What can i say! well its a life saver. Its very low in fat 0.4g every 250ml serving that's just 12 cals per serving ,low in carbohydrates 1.5g every 250mls.that's a little bit lower than the Cambridge version. And its great when you need something savory and it tastes really good. :D

Hi, am on my first day. Can I have this or is it something only after 2 weeks?

Yes, I'm curious as have heard people talking about this. Presumably you can't SS with it?

I keep reading about this (and I've just run out of Savoury Veg flavouring, so I'm curious). Which make do you buy? Are there any nutritional differences between the makes?

Hi i buy Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon from Morisons. Not sure about what nutritional value it has.

Haven't got a Morrisons here :). Will try Asda or Tesco (or Budgens, my nearest s/m, which has all sorts of surprising stuff in it).

It's like a clear soup powder mix, cheaper than the Cambridge version.

I've just looked in the larder, and all I can find is Knorr Chicken Stock Granules. (Just made a scrummy drink with them with a few herbs, but I suspect they're probably naughty! :eek:)

they have some in asda i saw it last night, should check out the salt levels though cos dont want to be retaining any water, think that will be why stock cubes wont be allowed hun xxx

You are allowed one serving per day. However, I have only had the Cambridge version and would not dare drink another kind which has not been given the go ahead by CD. It's a life saver at time. When I was last on CD I was drinking about 6 cups a day and it never effected my loss, but I have only recently been made aware that you are only allowed one serving per day :(. I would check out the different varieties with your CDC if I were you before you grow to love it too much incase it is effecting ketotis, loss etc.

Back