• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bovril drink

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Can you have this?
Ingredients

Beef Stock (43%), Yeast Extract (24%), Salt, Colour (E150c), Waxy Maize Starch, Dehydrated Beef (1.3%), Flavour Enhancer (Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides), Lactic Acid, Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Spice Extracts (contains celery), Vitamin B12.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

losingit

Silver Member
Bouillon is delicious, i'm a new convert ;). I couldn't get the reduced salt one though so have the salty one, and it is pretty salty, so i only have one cup a day max and make it quite weak. Still tastes fantastic, absolutely love it!

what is this tell me more where do i get it from im looking for things to keep me going

losingit

Silver Member
It is the one from this company: www.marigoldhealthfoods.com which i saw recommended on here. I bought mine from Asda, it's in the aisle where all the gravy's/oxo's are. It's really much yummier than you would think, i really love it. It is 12 calories a cup (although i make mine weak probably only 6 cal but still tastes great), and like i said above, salty, even the reduced salt one i think so probably best not to go overboard on it.

If you want the reduced salt one it is normally with the free from stuff, you know the gluten free, wheat free etc section :)
Get the reduced salt one as the normal one can cause you to retain water!
Got mine in tescos

Thanks i can see a trip to asda when OH gets home

I love this! :) its like having a cuppa-soup! and tricks you into thinking you have eaten! bloody fantastic!

however, there must be a limit to how many you have have of these a day? i dont want to ruin my hard work by going all bouillion happy :) hehe

I pop a bit of tabasco in mine to make it more exciting! (Ah, this is what it's come to, haha!)

losingit

Silver Member
If you have the low salt version i don't think 2 or 3 a day will hurt. It is the salt you have to watch before the carbs with this drink really so just watch that you don't start retaining fluid. It really is yummy and does feel like you are eating a proper soup, hehe.