Bovril on SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by angel_mouse, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. angel_mouse

angel_mouse Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(14.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know this is probably a big no no but how bad would it be if i had a wee cup of bovril tonight before i went to bed? It always helps fill me up. I am on day 2 of SS and have been doing very well im quite pleased actually but during the night last night it was hell on earth I couldnt sleep for the hunger and when i did doze off i was dreaming about food, food, food. i think my hubby is scared to go to sleep tonight incase I eat him when im sleeping ;).

Advice please ??

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Sorry, can't eat hubby. Too many carbs :sigh:

Bovril is out too, though you can have a bovril like drink from Cambridge from day 15.

Why don't you try SS+ to start with. To ease you in. It really will get easier after a few days.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.