boy have i missed this site

metrognome

is getting better at it
:(
Decided a few weeks ago to have a good break from plan and not diet at all as i was getting nowhere fast and blaming all around me for not being able to stick to plan, but basically it was me being to lazy to cook and do it properly.
I am going back to classes tomorrow morning with a different mind set altogether, im going up top in a min and having a good look in the recipe section for things to cook in the evening for the next day as this is what i struggle with planning and when i leave it to the last min as before i just cant be bothered, also am going to look for the syn values of frozen things so when the cant be asked head raises itself i can still stay on plan

Hope your all good and losing nicely

Sorry for rambling

Hi Kaz, I did this a while ago and it does help to get your head back in the right place. I think sometimes you just need to take a step back from thinking about it all the time. I found that I soon got board of eating things just cause I could and the putting a couple of punds on made me feel crap and ready to get back on it.

I have also had a break, albeit a bit longer than yours - ive been off plan about a year - managed to keep off what I had lost which is good but in a different mind set this time around - I really beat myself up about 'failing' and wasn't in a good place - my head is back together and its time to get the body together to match it!!

Good Luck xx

Back