Boy, I'm in trouble!!

Pyramids are stunning, the only downside was our coach was running a bit late, so we only had about 20 minutes there, and I was desperate to go inside the pyramid, so it was all a bit rushing around, but our Tour Operator gave us some money back, I'd deffo go again, I wanted to just sit and contemplate the whole thing but sadly didn't get the chance.

Katie - My fridge is completely covered in old me pics, but I think I need to change them! when I came back from my hols, I saw the pic of me in front of the pyramids on the pc and cried, it was that one that motivated me not to be fat and 40 this May, so that's when I joined LL. I haven't looked at it since, so it was a bit of a shock seeing it tonight! When I started LL, there was no way in the world I would have posted my pic on here (I even met my hubby on the internet and he drove 300 miles to meet me without seeing a picture of me), or told anyone my weight (was 18 stone 1lb) - but by god, this diet doesn't half change the way you think!!!

Back