BP check today - used smaller cuff!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 15 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I have always needed a large cuff for my BP checks. Even years ago when I had my son, now 13, my arms were too huge for the standard cuff, and I got bigger after that!

But today, I went to my local Lloyds as usual for my 4 week check and the standard cuff fitted fine, my BP is dropping ( although never worryingly high) and I felt fine!

I know its a very small thing but its another indication to me of how far I have come in such a small amount of time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Sez thats excellent, I remember what happened to you a few weeks ago before you went to Lloyds!

4. kittybarden

kittybarden Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    It must be a lovely feeling when even these little things happen. I know I am looking forward to all these things happening to me. I started LL yesterday as a returning weight gainer. This time I am determined to stick it to the end. I joined minimins yesterday as well and think it is great to read all your thoughts, problems and successes. I know it is going to help.
    Thanks

5. Sammy2

Sammy2 Full Member

Heh thats a great achievement! I so hope to get to that stage too - its the things like that that count isn't it?

Congrats

6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    thats great news, i think it helps when you see things like that.

7. carla

carla Full Member

Excellent! It's small things like that which really keep you motivated. Really pleased for you. :clap:

8. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Sarah, great news about the smaller cuff. You are now seeing tangible benefits for all the effort you've been putting in. It is gratifying to see.

9. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Do you know Pixie, I had forgotten that embarrassing episode.... turned away because no cuff big enough!!

I wonder if I have the nerve to go back there..... Actually, I cant be bothered, mainly coz the ladies at Lloyds are so lovely, and genuinely interested in me and my loss. They always ask how I am feeling, and how much loss to date! I feel they actually might care!!!

AJ. you are so right, these things really build up into a bigger picture!!

Thanks for the support everyone!

10. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Lol!
    Well it won't happen again will it? :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.