BP check today - used smaller cuff!!

Sez

has started again!!
I have always needed a large cuff for my BP checks. Even years ago when I had my son, now 13, my arms were too huge for the standard cuff, and I got bigger after that!

But today, I went to my local Lloyds as usual for my 4 week check and the standard cuff fitted fine, my BP is dropping ( although never worryingly high) and I felt fine!

I know its a very small thing but its another indication to me of how far I have come in such a small amount of time.

Sez thats excellent, I remember what happened to you a few weeks ago before you went to Lloyds!

It must be a lovely feeling when even these little things happen. I know I am looking forward to all these things happening to me. I started LL yesterday as a returning weight gainer. This time I am determined to stick it to the end. I joined minimins yesterday as well and think it is great to read all your thoughts, problems and successes. I know it is going to help.
Thanks

Heh thats a great achievement! I so hope to get to that stage too - its the things like that that count isn't it?

Congrats

Excellent! It's small things like that which really keep you motivated. Really pleased for you. :clap:

Sarah, great news about the smaller cuff. You are now seeing tangible benefits for all the effort you've been putting in. It is gratifying to see.

Sez thats excellent, I remember what happened to you a few weeks ago before you went to Lloyds!

Do you know Pixie, I had forgotten that embarrassing episode.... turned away because no cuff big enough!!

I wonder if I have the nerve to go back there..... Actually, I cant be bothered, mainly coz the ladies at Lloyds are so lovely, and genuinely interested in me and my loss. They always ask how I am feeling, and how much loss to date! I feel they actually might care!!!

AJ. you are so right, these things really build up into a bigger picture!!

Thanks for the support everyone!

Back