Bra size!

Angela83

Silver Member
Got measured today and the result is.......... 32FF:eek:, thats from a 38G in February (and fitted by Bravisimo so trust the sizes).

Before she went to get the size she said "you're really narrow so I'll get a smaller back size"

hehehe, Im 'narrow' me! :D

Its to wear under a dress for a hen night next weekend, I'll put pictures up I promise!

Congratulations on being "narrow" :D

I've not came down that much, from a 40DD to a 36D, but I think they just look emptier now, not really smaller iykwim! lol :D

Narrowness :D you skinny backed girl you!!!

I have emptier boobs since ive lost this weight and i dont like it one bit

Seriously thinking about a tit job once at goal for 6 months

I'm also a 'narrow' little creature (32,usually E) when I lose weight.

I am so hoping that I won't need surgical uplift or whatever its called at the end of CD!

I think i have gone down a size already but i will go and get professional measured when i have lost the first 2 stone.

i've heard bravissimo are really good, i found rigby and peller really amazing. sadie the bra lady has some places dotted around the north too. high street retailers are rubbish at bra measuring

i've given up on bras. i'm currently living in sports bra's (adjustable) until i get to or near goal. I've got a few cheap bra's from tk max for special outfits.

I love Bravissimo, I've dropped from a 38JJ to a 34GG at my last fitting but they're starting to get a bit baggy again now!

It's so lovely when they say your back size is too big!!

Congrats! That must have been so great to hear.

I'm going to have to get measured this weekend. My bras are getting way too big at the back, and the old (smaller) ones I'd salvaged are pretty much shot.:( So much for saving some cash.

Mine now remind me of snooker balls in socks. Weird how when I look in the mirror, they're all I can focus on. They look so flat from the side. Can't believe there is actually something I miss from being the size I was before!

well done on the "narrow" comment hun! That's super!

I also have golf balls in socks...but i've gone from 38DD down to a 32D but i hate my boobs...i have to scoop them from by my knees up into my bra's! :(
x

I cannot wait to lose "cuppage". at 36G it's a real pain in the rear.
I want to get them down, although I love my girls, it would be nice to wear clothes that fit all over.....
You have given me hope of smaller bazookas.... Hooray!!!:D

As I have lost weight, my cup size hasnt changed alot, i started a 42F and am now a 32G - no idea how my cupsize has ended up bigger!!
My tummy is still huge but hoping that my tummy tuck will help that so until then Im a really odd shape - small back and huge tummy, yuk!!

Well I went & got myself measured today in town. I've gone from a (bursting out of) 42G to a 36FF. :eek::D:D
I bought one bra and now to start haunting ebay to try & pick up some bargains.

Back