Bra sizes - oh Jim is going to love this thread!

My tummy is always the last place I lose weight, it seems to find all sorts of strange places to go from first. I can lose 3 stone and not go down in clothes at all and find myself wondering where I've lost it from. I start staring at ears, fingers, toes,........then I realise I'm just losing the plot and try to stop!

LMAO IB, OCD maybe, LOL

yup i have the WORSE flabby tum , its the very last place for it to go from :eek:( ...probably because thats where i need it to go from , not my sadly lacking bust:0)

I must have had load IB, 5 stone down before I needed to get my Suits taken in for the first time.

I must have had load IB, 5 stone down before I needed to get my Suits taken in for the first time.

Wow! ..... I'm not if that makes me feel better or not. once you got through that first barrier did you then find your suit size moved a lot faster?

ok Im going to be annoying now but Ive lost 12 inches from my waist since sept... oops ...Id say its coz I do lots of excercise and sit ups

Good for you Jenny

Yes IB it did, I had to start wearing braces and had my suits done every three months until the Tailoress said she couldn't take them in any more as my pockets would be on my arse. :D I bought a couple of cheap suits (OFF THE PEG!!!) as tight as I could find, come 9 months and they were being taken in. :D

ok Im going to be annoying now but Ive lost 12 inches from my waist since sept... oops ...Id say its coz I do lots of excercise and sit ups

Ah, to be fair, I lose weight from my waist but given that my waist is always at least one clothes size smaller than my hips that's not helpful as it makes my clothes look worse. At the moment my trousers are miles too loose on the waist and still tight on the tummy so they hang on my hipbones and it looks rubbish. Next size down is too tight on the hips so I can't move down a size. I need exercise that doesn't reduce my waist but does reduce my hips.

It took me to lose my first 2.5 - 3 stones before the dress sizes starting to go down also.

Now I am finding that I am dropping dress sizes quicker. And it's hanging around on my stomach and thighs the longest.

Jenny, 12" off your waist is fantastic.

gone from 51 inches to 39 inches.... still have to admit to having a big bum, legs, arms....just about everything lol

I put a pink jacket on this morning that I haven't worn since last summer, and its hanging off! Good news week!

Well done TT! That's fab news.

Now that's great isn't it. One of the happiest things about losing weight is trying old clothes on every now and again. You can't beat that feeling of excitement almost an adrenaline rush, beats the scales any day. I was dancing around the bedroom the day I got into some older 42" waist jeans, now I'm 36" LOL

I put a pink jacket on this morning that I haven't worn since last summer, and its hanging off! Good news week!

It's a brilliant feeling, isn't it? Well done you (and everyone!).

I spent half an hour last night pulling stuff out of the back of my wardrobe and trying it on. I can now fit most of the size 16 clothes I bought and only got one or two wears out of before my weight ballooned up further. I found about five items that still had the tags on! Put them through a quick wash to take away the dusty musty smell, and will be wearing them next week. Some of them are a bit loose! :D

Here's hoping I don't get *too* much wear out of them before I have to go digging around for the size 14s! ;)

Now that's great isn't it. One of the happiest things about losing weight is trying old clothes on every now and again. You can't beat that feeling of excitement almost an adrenaline rush, beats the scales any day. I was dancing around the bedroom the day I got into some older 42" waist jeans, now I'm 36" LOL

i recently fit into my first communion dress:) i think i was 8-9yrs old when i went to first communion, now i am 23:)

Jeez, are you sure that ins't too small Iz?

well, i barely fit into it, and i was a chubby kid as well, so it's actually not that bad:)

Back