Bra sizes!

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
Really astonished!! Just measured myself for a new bra as its been a while and i keep falling out of the one i am in (lol!) I was a 38/40DD and now it seems i am a 34B!!! Going to get myself measured properly in the week so i know for sure (did an online converter thing)

I have been a bit achey in the booby area so hoping a new bra in the right size will help!!!

xxxx

Wow! What a huge change! I haven't even thought about going o get properly measured since I've lost weight... i wonder what the consensus is on How often do you think we slimmers need to get measured... Every 1/2st, every stone?

I'm not sure really, i guess every time you go down a dress size?? I have gone from a size 22 (almost going onto 24) to a size 14, so about time i measured myself, should have done it a lot sooner!! xxx

wow thats a massive difference! I dont want my boobs to shrink, I wanna stay a D but have a smaller back. My boobs are my only positive aspect lol x

I wish my thighs and calves would shrink as fast as my boobs have, have lost nearly 8 stone and still struggle to get in longer-than-ankle boots

I'm in trouble if mine shrink. My molehills already struggle to fill an A cup haha

Oh I'm the opposite the owner of 34kk boobs 3 young children and a very bad back I would love for that to be the first place I loose it but my rings and shoes always get slack first then my pants I can honestly say all the times I have lost weight I have never dropped more than 1 cup size :( hopefully this time x

Oh I'm the opposite the owner of 34kk boobs 3 young children and a very bad back I would love for that to be the first place I loose it but my rings and shoes always get slack first then my pants I can honestly say all the times I have lost weight I have never dropped more than 1 cup size :( hopefully this time x

Oh me too! Can't wait for my comedy boobs to shrink. I've gone up to a 40GG since having my daughter and I hate it! When I look in the mirror all I see is boob!

Oh me too! Can't wait for my comedy boobs to shrink. I've gone up to a 40GG since having my daughter and I hate it! When I look in the mirror all I see is boob!

Boobs Boobs Boobs it doesn't matter what I wear I can't hide them it didn't bother me so much before I had my kids (although I went up a cup size or two with each of them and never got them back down) but I really can't stand them now they are always in the way and people look at them like they are a bag or accessories If i can loose a couple of stone I'm thinking about a reduction I'm only 29 and I struggle now I can't imagine having them as a 40-50 year old x

Back