Bra stickers - anyone tried?

LucySera

Admittedly I'm still a little on the big size bra-wise to be considering them (32E), but I've noticed these weird stickers being sold which advertise themselves as lifting the breasts instead of a bra for wearing underneath clothing. I notice that they do sell in D and DD cups which is probably where I'll end up size-wise so I was curious if anyone had tried them? Tbh, I imagine they are probably ineffective on anything over a B cup - but I'm always looking for alternatives to a slouchy strapless bra :)

LOL hehe my mum used these in the 80s!! Not sure they hold much I've had a lovely fantasie strapless bra when smaller. Am a 28k

Marks do some lovely non sagging ones LOL

I Just wear a bra or use clear straps, can't be doing with it LOL

Rebekah, do you mean that M&S does the best strapless bras and do their bras come up the same size as Fantasie, Panache etc? I'm an H cup and fancy one for my holiday.

Always been too scared to try them, how do you peel them off? Is it an ouch situation or does it come away with water etc..? lol

xo.

Hi BG, M and S seem to measure differently from other shops etc so worth being measured by their staff if you want to get any of their bras! I know i got measured by them and in another lingerie store on the same day and the sizes were very different but in both places they were right for their bras. It was the lingerie shop size that I continued to be able to use in other places though and not the m&s size!

M&S size small, their GG is more like an F!!

For an H strapless would use fantasie/panache

Don't think any bra in the world would keep mine up sans straps LOL

Thanks girls! I don't think any strapless bra in the world would keep mine up either if I'm honest but am interested in getting one with clear straps now that you've put that idea in my head - I never thought of that! Would be a lot less scary than wearing a strapless affair :). I was measured in Bravissimo about a month ago and bought a Panache 34HH and it's really comfy. The 32J fitted too but was quite snug on the band but as I have lost a bit more weight now I bought a 32J Panache (different model tho) from an Ebay bra seller but it's miles too tight and the cups are too big :(. I thought that buying the same make they would be pretty much the same but it seems not. I stupidly didn't check the returns policy either before I bought it :(.

Back