Exante: New Year's Eve... (Day 0/Post 0)

welcome back legend ;)
had a fun time reading your comments. made me lol which i could do without just now as i am in bed supporting a massive hangover :cry:

Yep I love reading your comments too so keep them coming legend!! They make me smile :)

The support here from people is excellent, however, and I'll somehow make it through this time....[/QUOTE]

Well in the spirit of the New Year and all that I too wish you well with your new start. Racheal the girl having the hard time has unfortunately had to give Exante up because of an intolerance but I think she pops in from time to time.

Last edited:
Oh no!

Bloody hell. They've moved my posts to the diary section. How annoying. I'll upload a pic etc if someone explains to me how I do it....

think you have to have 50 posts or more to put a photo up??

Could you please close and remove my posts?

I want to restart on the forum after Xmas. Kindest regards,
Calgon

You wrote to Pierce and asked for your account to be closed and for a new start...see above your own words which are taken from your email... yet in your post you are making out that it was Admin that removed them?

As it happened Pierce forgot to remove all of your posts that is why some of them were still there but since have been removed at your request.

In the spirit of a New Year and a new start we are prepared to give you another chance on this forum all we ask is that you respect our members, decline from using bad language be mindful of our rules and also it would help greatly if you could be less caustic in your replies to our members.

Back