The Discover Plan - basics

From what I have read over on WW (in between people hysterically leaving for SW!!) in week 3 information will be released on how you can stay on Core if you want to (ie no pointing), so based on that I guess you can still get info off esource, I am sure there will be a symbol for filling foods (to replace the core tick) so you just need to look out for that and you can use the points tracker in a similar way, ie put your food in and make sure its all or majoritively ticked (or whatever the new symbol is), its sometimes interesting to point your Core days to see how little points you eat.

its sometimes interesting to point your Core days to see how little points you eat.

..or in cases like mine.. how many you eat! :8855: ...oops!:wave_cry:

:wow: Have you seen how many hits this thread has had

Thanks guys - i am one of those people hitting the ww section. I'm on CD but will be going to live with family in a while and plan to do ww then as it will fit in much better. One thing I have liked from CD is the emphasis on low GI foods and I'm guessing the 'filling foods' fit this category.

Hi and welcome, yes "filling foods" will be low or medium GI. Good luck.

I thought it was arriving tomorrow (2/12) though I'm not sure how the website will change. There is a success story of someone who tried it out We have to wait and see, patience not being one of my virtues:8855:

i think it looks good. Without the infornation given i'd prob not bother looking it up. So will make me pay greater attention to what i'm eating. Also, the goal setting bit is more important than it appears. If you can find a reason why you should do something, at envision it, it makes the how easy.
So its a well done from me and i look forward to looking into further when i get my book and stuff.

Hi all

I am one of those that found you from a link someone put on the WW forum - I did not know of you before this.

My WW leader has been doing the new plan for a few weeks now and has lost about 12lb when she herself admitted that she was struggling to lose the weight she wanted to on the old plan or core so it could be good.

i'm a ww gold member who is also a helper ,we had a gold members get together on thursday and were given the new plan then but told to keep it secret till this wk ,i love core but think my portions get to big and on points i eat junk so i think the new plan is good for me i have 3.5 lb to get back to goal but have bad cold and been partying this week so not expecting a loss this wk .

Hi all

I am one of those that found you from a link someone put on the WW forum - I did not know of you before this.

My WW leader has been doing the new plan for a few weeks now and has lost about 12lb when she herself admitted that she was struggling to lose the weight she wanted to on the old plan or core so it could be good.

Glad you found us, the more the merrier :D

yayyy more members :) xx

to be honest im a firm believer of if its not broke dont fix it - ill be sticking to the owl points and maybe the new way will work for some but this works for me and showing results so why change? x

Back