1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Braces White bread :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Heaven, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

I have a peice of braces white toast last night, i needed it to go with my home made humous as id left my nimble in work and now i feel awful and guilty .:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Can you not syn it??? Think its about 5 syns for 1 piece of bread from a thick loaf.
  4. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Just count it in your syns and carry on. It's only one slice of bread.

Save the guilt for something dreadful - running over next door's cat, smashing a family heirloom, eating two bars of Green & Blacks in one day (who me? - surely not!).

If the worst thing you do this week is eat a slice of white bread, it will be a good week!!!
    Lovely_Laura and jaylou like this.
  5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

I agree with the other girls syn it move on its only a piece of bread you could have thought hmmmmm cant eat my hoummus lets have a McDonalds instead !
  6. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

thanks girls xxx feel so much better now xxxx
  7. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Good for you!! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.