• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bragging and Accountability

MissAma

Silver Member
S: 135kg C: 42.7kg G: 75kg BMI: 16.1 Loss: 92.3kg(68.35%)

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
S: 26st1lb C: 26st1lb G: 17st2lb BMI: 52.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Holy **** Ama that amazing. Wow!! I hope the IVF goes all sweet now!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hon,
I have really missed you!!!!!! I hope you are well.......... and looking forward to the festive holidays.............
I just wanted to say WOW WOW WOW you look truly amazing!!!!! Its nice to "see" you revealed to ......... you look gorgeous hon..
You are a true inspiration to so many and you look truly stunning.. You should be so proud of yourself.. I know you have been through a hard time recently with what happenend to you.....
Keep smiling the transformation is truly amazing and I am for one so proud of you!!!!
Love & hugs Marissa xxxxxx

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
What a transformation hun, you must feel fabulous - you certainly look it! All the hard work has really paid off in your case. Well done angel :)
Hugs x x x

KD

Gone fishing
Oh Missama you look fab! :clap: Can't see any lose skin there. You'd never know you'd lost so much weight.

Well done mate :clap:

S: 13st13lb G: 12st2lb
That is one of the most impressive transformation sets of pics I've seen - what an inspiration to anyone starting. You should feel very proud of yourself (people say that to me and I think 'nah, what for', but you really have committed to it and the results are stunning)
Well done

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Ha everyone gets thanks apart from me. (grabs coat) So long everyone.

MissAma

Silver Member
S: 135kg C: 42.7kg G: 75kg BMI: 16.1 Loss: 92.3kg(68.35%)
LOL double thanks, sowwy about that!

No really people, thank you, this really means a lot to me. Scary to post them here but heck it had to be done, hopefully in a few more months there will be better ones, thinner, maintaining, in shape. It's never gonna be back to that baloon-like person I absolutely do not recognise!

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
My gob has been well and truly smacked! You are an absolute stunner, well done!

xx

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I was only messing Ama. Really I was. But I know we mean it about looking better.

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
S: 19st11lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st13lb(19.86%)
well done miss ama what a fabulous transformation i bet you feel fantastic and i can absolutely understand what you mean about not recognising the person that you once were, congrats you've done so well be proud to show off your achievement!

blush

S: 13st0lb G: 9st7lb
wow miss ama, the pics are amazing, a real inspiration to use newbies that are struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel!
its really motivated me to keep going and lose that 4 stones hanging on to my bones! lol

Daisydee

FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!
MissAma and Georgie - both of you are really inspirational!! What an achievement and you both look stunning!!

I have the contact details of a CD counsellor who I propose to call today and I intend to start in the New Year. I have done VCLD before and done well but there are a number of reasons as to why I have to persevere this time and I am going to be looking at both of your before and afters when I need to remin myself of what can be done!!

I will be checking in to CD world in a couple of weeks - and good luck to anyone who is contemplating hte same!!

Daisydee x

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
MissAma, can't think of words beyond wow, incredible and speechless!

Well done, you look absolutely amazing, will have to revisit this thread to inspire my post Christmas CD journey x