Brand New Start - Juju_doll's Diary

12 pounds!!!! 12 pounds!!! Did I mention I'd lost 12 pounds? Whoooppppeeee!!

WOW JuJu,
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Thanks a lot ladies, I'm chuffed to bits. The excitement of having a bar is kicking in, i had a cranberry at class last night and enjoyed it. Just had a toffee and not so keen. I guess it's a case of trial and error! Wish there were a few more fruity ones, or choc mint?

Well done on your loss great first week.
Cathy

Just caught up with your diary. Great loss for the first week, well done you. All the best for the comming weeks. You will be such a fox come Christmas lol

A Christmas Fox, hoorah!! Thanks very much. Highlight of my day today was the peanut crispy bar. Yum yummy yum yum! Have a feeling the nut fudge will go down as well as the toffee but we'll see. Also managed to sit through lunch with my friends whilst sipping fizzy water. Am going for a gossip with some other friends later, but as one of them told me she was pregnant today, we can sip water together! Am still feeling really good on the diet, was tired last night but had an early night in bed with a couple of dvds and that seemed to sort me out. Last week i was naughty and still drunk diet coke as felt I couldn't get rid of it and food in one go, so this week I've weaned myself off it and gone for the caffeine free version this week. Next week i plan to bin it completely!

Hi just caught up with your diary, well done on your first weeks WI! You are going to be one hot lady at chrimbo, imagine the clothes you will be wearing!!

Good luck and i look forward to reading your posts xx

Thanks Lady T. I have boxes and boxes of clothes that are lovely, smaller and hardly worn. I can't wait to fit in them again and should be in most of them by Christmas. Day 11 today, this week has shot past! I'm staying in Tottenham at the moment, housesitting for a friend. It's all quiet on the western front at the moment thankfully, I'm more worried someone will touch my car, but it's a nice street in Tottenham and seems fine. Am off to do some shopping in Islington later. Hope everyone else has a good day xx

Have just read your thread juju, you sound like you're doing fantastically well! I'm a primary school teacher too, I hope to start this week. I need to get the constant peeing out of the way before I get back to school!

Looking forward to hearing more positive tales of fabulousness from you.

Hayley x

Yes, the peeing stops within a week and certainly wouldn't be manageable at work! I'm having a hard time at the moment. Hungry and not losing weight, stayed the same for 5 days. Plus staying in a friend's house that has food in it! Grrr x

Hey Juju please don't worry. If you keep 100% you will lose weight. I've stopped posting weight loss as lots
Of other people were doing so much better than me and it was depressing. I've kept to the stone per month the plan loses but have accepted that people lose at different rates. Sometimes you lose lots sometimes a little but it evens out! Keep positive!

Try not to weigh yourself. I know its tempting, but its counter productive. I'm sure your doing great xx

Very true Oro!

Keep off those scales, stop torturing yourself! Xxx

I know, you're all right. I'm a complete control freak though, hence the scale hopping! I'm away for 2 nights though so I have no choice and I can't do it even if I want to! I'm finding week 2 a bit tough I must admit. The first half flew by and now I'm getting lots of crooked thinking. Am writing it all down though like a good girl as my LLC said! Hope everyone had a good weekend x

I found the first few weeks hard it was only after losing a stone did I actually start to settle into it because the excitement of knowing I could actually do this kicked in!

Stay strong and stay focused xx

Well, weigh in in a couple of hours. Feel like I've lost nothing this week despite being super good. I'm hoping for 2lbs to take me to the stone mark but we shall see! X

Good luck with your weigh in
Cathy

Back