Brand New Start!!

WeakWilled

:) Hey everyone. Im going to meet my LL counsellor tonight for the first time....its just an information night but if im happy ill be starting very soon......pretty excited x x

Ne one thinking bout starting or on the verge of starting,please join me and we can help each other out x x x look forward to hearing from anyone x:)

Keep posting weakwilled, and let us know how you are getting along.

You may quickly find you'll want to change your name - the diet is so easy you'll be far from weakwilled!! Not sure what diet you were on before, but this really is the easiest diet I have ever done, and with the counselling you get, you'll quickly know that this is also the last diet you will ever do.

Good luck

Keep posting weakwilled, and let us know how you are getting along.

You may quickly find you'll want to change your name - the diet is so easy you'll be far from weakwilled!! Not sure what diet you were on before, but this really is the easiest diet I have ever done, and with the counselling you get, you'll quickly know that this is also the last diet you will ever do.

Good luck

it was weightwatchers b4 and it just was not for me.....as you can see i have quiet a way to go. hoe long have you been on it???? x thanks so much for the encouragement...

48 lbs is small fry on this diet.
Best of luck and enjoy the new you over the next few weeks!

48 lbs is small fry on this diet.
Best of luck and enjoy the new you over the next few weeks!

Thanks Mikey.....keep in contact....i love that positive attitude....:)

Back