brand spanking new AGAIN

emmag3662

Ok so I'm starting slimming world again 2weeks tomorrow (when I can afford my countdown) so...
Anyone got any tips or hints - I hate yogurt cottage cheese just looks disgusting lol apart from that I think I like everything apart from seafood (fish shop excluded, duh I'm overweight for a reason)
Gonna cook in batches and keep low syn snacks in house but any other tips or hints are more than welcome :)

Buy the magazine - it's got tons of info and recipes in there for meal ideas. Use the recipe forums on here too - lots of people post ideas :)

Ok so I'm starting slimming world again 2weeks tomorrow (when I can afford my countdown) so...
Anyone got any tips or hints - I hate yogurt cottage cheese just looks disgusting lol apart from that I think I like everything apart from seafood (fish shop excluded, duh I'm overweight for a reason)
Gonna cook in batches and keep low syn snacks in house but any other tips or hints are more than welcome :)

Well i love yogurt but hate cottage cheese and love seafood but rarely have it as hubby hates it (other than chippy fish lol) .... Main advice to you Is plan your meals i dont plan a weeks just the day before as i find that easier for me i also try to make most of my meals syn free or v low syn so i save syns for treats
If cooking with mince or corned beef that has syns bulk out with superfree to reduce syns per portion
A few of my handy hints....
Mash .... Keep it syn free by mashing a raw egg into hot cooked drained potato but season well with Salt and pepper it makes a creamy syn free mash
Gravy.... I roast mushrooms and onions in the oven then blend with beef oxo
Smash .... Smash makes a great thickener for sauces stews and casseroles and Is syn free

To save money .... Bulk buy at a grocers .... At my Local Asian grocers i buy onions by the sack 9kg of onions for 2.99 10kg washed potatoes for 4.89 and 30 eggs for 2.99
Alot of the smartprice and value products are fantastic if they are 1/3 of the price of branded they are worth a try i love my value beans spaghetti tinned tons etc
Frozen veg Is cheap tasty easy and full of vitamins .... And cheap at farmfoods

Back