bras

you most certainly are , you have all made me feel very welcome

we aim to please lol! how ya getting on after the christmas period?! Ive restarted with a fresh outlook and a new start to the diet x

i lost 6 and half last week and actually looking forward to weigh in on tues. i to am starting afresh for 09. This is going to be our year

wow, well done you. We're aiming to lose about the same amount so yer we can do it this year. Im being a bridesmaid in August in Cyprus so wanna lose it for that. I WI on tue too and Im looking forward to it x

i do tend to have a good 1st weigh in and then slow off , this time tho im not going to give up when i get to a stone

thats like me, i had a little break then went back to it bout three weeks before christmas and i lost 8 lbs in my first week back, dont think i have this time, but it is totm! x

well done u ! ive got a different head on this time ithink, i get married in aug so as long as its going down i wont giv up. This is the year for all of us

yer i feel different about it now, i make choices better, i think 'would i rather eat that or lose weight?' obv sometimes i think its worth going over syns for, but a lot of the time i dont. congrats on the wedding x

Hi all

Looked at this thread earlier & just checked in to see how the debate was going, but I see the subject has changed, just as well really!!

A really big well done on those great weight losses!!

Back