Step 1 Sole Source Brave New World

Quiff!

Hi everyone

After a month or so of lurking the boards, 2 weeks to see a CDC and get a GP's signature, then back to CDC to get the products, and a lot of thinking, I am starting sole sourcing tomorrow. Rather apprehensive about it as I'm quite scared (not sure if scared is the right word, but hey ho) of the prospect of not eating or drinking normal food for a while, however I am so ready to shift this 5 extra stone I've been carrying about for the last few years.

Does anyone have any tips on how to take your mind off food in the evenings?! I think I'll be alright when I'm in work as I'll be busy, but when I get home... I'm going to bingo tomorrow night, that'll really help, especially with it being day 1 :)

Hi everyone

After a month or so of lurking the boards, 2 weeks to see a CDC and get a GP's signature, then back to CDC to get the products, and a lot of thinking, I am starting sole sourcing tomorrow. Rather apprehensive about it as I'm quite scared (not sure if scared is the right word, but hey ho) of the prospect of not eating or drinking normal food for a while, however I am so ready to shift this 5 extra stone I've been carrying about for the last few years.

Does anyone have any tips on how to take your mind off food in the evenings?! I think I'll be alright when I'm in work as I'll be busy, but when I get home... I'm going to bingo tomorrow night, that'll really help, especially with it being day 1 :)
Hi QUiff, welcome to the CWP, I have been on the plan for 5 weeks now. I found the first week hard as all I was thinking about was food, but I never gave in once, I kept thinking why I wanted to do the diet in the first place and kept thinking of my target weight I want to be. On my screensaver on my phone I keep a Picture of a pound of fat and when I think about chocolate I just look at that. Nights times are hard for me as that's when I use to pig out, but have good willpower and I just go for a walk at night . After the first week u will be fine, u will see the results and now I look forward to seeing my CC every Monday to get weighted as I know I work hard o lose te pounds. Just think of your goal and why u want to lose the weight in the first place, always have water or green tea to drink. Good luck xx

Hi Sammy, you've done well for only 5 weeks in! Hope I can achieve similar.
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to Turkey in September so think I might put some pictures of that on my phone and laptop to keep me motivated. I've seen what a pound of fat looks like and it's horrible!
I think going for a walk in the evenings is a good idea. I'm usually quite lazy to be honest so my boyfriend will probably be amazed that I want to be out and about!

Hi Sammy, you've done well for only 5 weeks in! Hope I can achieve similar.
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to Turkey in September so think I might put some pictures of that on my phone and laptop to keep me motivated. I've seen what a pound of fat looks like and it's horrible!
I think going for a walk in the evenings is a good idea. I'm usually quite lazy to be honest so my boyfriend will probably be amazed that I want to be out and about!
Hi, I'm sure you will have similar weight lost if you stick to the diet :). U will reach ur target weight by September for your holiday. And think how good u will look in ur costume. Put pcs up, that's what I have done and it works, I was quite lazy but now I go for a walk every evening for around 1-2 hours and I feel great for it, my boyfriend was shocked and amazed I have stuck to the diet and the weight and inches I have lost. Have good willpower and I'm sure you will be fine. Xx

Back